Explore the seven wonders in a single country, each one sure to steal your heart away during this 9-day Italy tour. One for the marvels of ancient Rome, one for the glories of Vatican City, and one for the history and mystery that fill the streets of Pompeii. One for the art of Florence, one for the Mediterranean towns of the Italian Riviera, and one for Venice's romantic canals.
Rome - Landing in the Capital
The morning sun welcomes you to the outskirts of Rome, the mighty capital of Italy and a city filled with a history that few places on Earth can match. A private driver will be waiting at the airport, ready to take you through the bustle of the city’s streets to the tranquil setting of your hotel, mere steps from the remains of the Colosseum.
You can take the rest of the day to accustom yourself to the feel and swing of life in Rome before setting out for dinner at one of the city’s very best restaurants, boasting cuisines from all countries and traditions, with charming atmospheres and exemplary waitstaffs to match.
Rome - The Glories of Rome
Rome - Fascinating Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
Florence - From the Tiber to the Arno
Florence - Exploring Florence’s Art Scene
Florence - A Day in the Italian Riviera
Venice - Trekking East to the Floating City
Venice - The Charms of the Queen of the Adriatic
Venice - The End to a Wonderful Tour
- Experience the breathtaking sites of regal Rome, from the conquering Colosseum to the mammoth Arch of Constantine to the divinely-inspired beauty of the Sistine Chapel
- Explore the smaller dots on the map as you explore the ruins of Pompeii and relax at two of Italy’s best beach spots: the Amalfi Coast and Cinque Terre
- Make your way through the stunning Italian countryside, from the gentle undulations of the Tuscan fields to the foothills of the Alps to the west of Venice
- Revel in the culture of fascinating Florence, a city whose art, literature, and food are—simply put—among the world’s best
- Rekindle your romance in Venice, from the golden domes of St. Mark’s Basilica to the setting sun shining off the shimmering Grand Canal
- Embrace a day exploring the charm of the Amalfi Coast
- Witness the historic eruption of Mt. Vesuvius and the city captured in ash and pumice at Pompeii
$3,217 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Gerald N.
Reviewed By Jennifer J.
Reviewed By Scott D.
Reviewed By Jon S.
Reviewed By Brock T.
Reviewed By Michael C.