Journey across the emerald isle on this exquisite 10-day scenic Ireland tour, where you will be dazzled by the atmospheric city and highlights of Dublin and absorbed by the breathtaking landscapes of Ireland’s luxuriant counties. From mist-veiled mountains to endless cascading viridian hills, explore the majesty of the Irish countryside during this idyllic vacation backdropped by the country’s magic scenery.
Dublin - An Introduction to Ireland
The vibrant capital city of Dublin is a wonderful first stop on your inspiring Ireland tour that will introduce you to the many wonders of this magical country. Steeped in history, Dublin spotlights its cultural roots in museums, architecture, and pubs peppering its skyline that may be drenched in the golden sunshine as you arrive at the international airport. You will be collected by your private transfer and taken to your accommodation in the heart of the capital, where Ireland’s iconic experiences lay just beyond your accommodation’s front doors.
Dublin - An Irish City Pilgrimage
County Laois - Century-Old Heritage in the Countryside
County Clare - Scenes of the Wild Atlantic Coast
County Clare - Illustrious Landscapes of Clare
County Kerry - Mythic Moments in Ireland
County Kerry - Picturesque Peninsulas of Kerry
County Kerry - The Countryside from Unique Perspectives
Waterford - Kiss the Blarney Stone
Waterford - Wandering Around Waterford
- Relish a pilgrimage through Dublin where you will stumble upon the city’s famous highlights including the Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, and the cathedral of St. Patricks to name a few
- Discover the deep history shrouding the Irish countryside as you explore ancient architectural and cultural highlights of County Laois including the castle ruins at Rock of Dunamase and St. Canice's Cathedral among others
- Venture across the County Clare to marvel at illustrious landscapes and heritage sites speckling its rolling hills such as the Loop Head peninsula lighthouse and the towering Dun Aonghasa
- Revel in a cruise around County Kerry’s iconic peninsulas, including the Iveragh Peninsula and the Beara Peninsula, that will showcase the remarkable mist-covered mountainous landscapes overhanging the bobbing sea
- Tour the Irish countryside of County Kerry uniquely as you horseback ride through the Gap of Dunloe, trek through the Killarney National Park, and sail to the historic Skellig Michael
- Admire the spectacular unspoiled land and seascapes circling the hideaway town and secluded beaches of Ardmore and its quaint fishing village
- Lose yourself in the charming whimsy of the Norman seaport of Youghal, spending moments with the local people in the humble village of Lismore
- Kiss the Blarney Stone and let the buzzing atmosphere of the English Market dazzle you as you spend the last moments of your final full day in Cork
$5,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.73 stars based on
Reviewed By Laura E.
Reviewed By Brian W.
Reviewed By Reed H.
Reviewed By Dawn D.
Reviewed By Elizabeth l.
Reviewed By Jakelyn R.