Romantic moments abound on the idyllic islands beyond the shores of Athens. During this customizable 11-day tour, you can bask in luxurious experiences. Whether exploring the seascapes that surround Syros’ sun-soaked shores or sunset sailing around the cerulean water of Santorini, you will be enchanted every step of the way. Book your dream Greece tour today!
Athens - The Origin of Democracy
Athens is far from an easy-going destination, but that is exactly what makes it Athens. It is the historic capital of Europe with roots that trace back to the 5th century and has since remained a prominent city of global significance. Athens has undergone dramatic changes over the centuries, but it has managed to retain its old-world charm through the preservation of its ancient districts and historical significance. You will come to appreciate the bustling atmosphere of Athens, especially during a twilight tour.
Athens - Traversing the Acropolis
Athens - The Temple of Poseidon
Syros - Immersed in Significant History
Syros - A Chapel within a Cave
Mykonos - Wondrous Wines and Myths
Mykonos - The Birthplace of Apollo and Artemis
Santorini - A Surreal Stroll across Santorini
Santorini - Soothing Wine Tasting
Santorini - Idyllic Sunsets in Santorini
Santorini - Departure
- Discover 5th-century Greek highlights within the city of Athens as you peruse the capital of Greece
- Journey to the mesmerizing Acropolis on a privately guided tour that traces the mysteries and mythology of this phenomenal set of monuments
- Explore the cathedrals across Syros and local island lifestyle for which the charming destination has come to be cherished
- Set sail for St. Stephen’s cave and witness an enchanting chapel that was built into the picturesque cave complex
- Pamper your palate with prestigious wines and enjoy the spectacular scenes of Mykonos
- Cruise across the sea to Delos, the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis, and an islet littered with Ancient Greek ruins
- Delight in a peaceful stroll across the Caldera of Santorini and stop at boutique stores and beloved eateries
- Traverse Eros on horseback before sipping tantalizing wines at an elite wine estate poised on the lush landscape that surrounds Santorini
- Anchor off the shores of Santorini on an elegant catamaran for an incredible sunset experience overlooking the seascape
- Witness the fabled graffiti of Lord Byron, which dates back to the 1800s, and the spotlighted Temple of Poseidon
$4,571 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Joanne O.
Reviewed By Joanne G.
Reviewed By Jill M.
Reviewed By Pam G.
Reviewed By Rebecca O.
Reviewed By Debbi L.