Discover history, culture, and natural beauty during your two-week best of Italy and Greece tour. From the Colosseum in Rome to the Parthenon in Athens and from Venice’s canals to Santorini’s Caldera, you will have an experience that immerses you in over 3,000 years of Western Civilization and contemporary luxury. Specialized guided tours, private transfers, and gorgeous accommodations help bring the best of the Mediterranean to light.
Rome – Introductory Tour of Rome
Historic Rome collides with contemporary culture as the layers of ancient, medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture rise above the cobblestone streets. Your flight will land at Fiumicino Airport, where your private transfer will greet you at customs and escort you to your accommodation. After you settle in to the comforts of your new surroundings, your guide will meet you in the lobby to lead you on an immersive monuments tour, beginning with the Trevi Fountain. The water will trickle into the waiting pool as you find the iconic image of Oceanus at the heart of the fountains.
Rome – Ancient Rome and the Vatican
Rome – The Appian Way and Borghese Villa
Florence – Historical Tour of Florence
Florence – Renaissance Art and Cooking Class
Venice – Padua and the Brenta Canal
Venice – Venice’s Charms and History
Athens – Immersive City Tour of Athens
Athens – The Islands of Hydra and Poros
Mykonos – A Day for Self-Exploration
Mykonos – Delos’ and Mykonos’ Beaches
Santorini – Oia and a Sunset Cruise
Santorini – History and Wines of Santorini
Santorini – Depart for Home
- Embrace the Renaissance when touring the preserved grandeur of Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel
- Delight in the immersive history of Athens on a private tour that brings you to the remarkable Parthenon
- Witness the breathtaking detail of Michelangelo’s David during a private tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Sample the authentic flavors of Italy and the special ingredients of Tuscany with a private cooking class in Florence
- Find elements of the divine when visiting the ruins of ancient Delos, which is the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis
- Bask in the beauty of the unique red sand of Santorini when enjoying a sunset cruise
- View the enchanting design and embodiment of the history of St. Mark’s Basilica when discovering the treasures of Venice
- Traverse the beauty of the Brenta Canal to view elegant villas that possess unique artistic details
- Discover the depth of history in Santorini on a private tour of Akrotiri, which is a Minoan civilization that has been preserved under layers of volcanic ash
- Experience the spirit of Florence on a private walking tour that uncovers the particular layers and characteristics of the Renaissance city
$5,007 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Peter F.
Reviewed By Shannon L.
Reviewed By David D.
Reviewed By syed a.
Reviewed By Pete S.
Reviewed By Kathleen J.