Indulge in a 9-day journey across Germany that has handcrafted for couples. Bask in the Rhine Valley, explore the Romantic Road, uncover Bavaria’s castles on after-hours tours, and feast on Munich’s delights. Focused on Germany’s most amorous locations, this is a luxurious itinerary that combines beautiful sights with plenty of seclusion. You can expect to enjoy all the space and solitude to celebrate together.
Rhine Valley - Silence and Endless Views
After landing in Frankfurt, you will be greeted by a guide and transferred to the Rhine Valley, where your chalet stands beside the river. Your resort will be cut off from the world with only the sound of water trickling past. You can settle into each other’s company and forget about everything else. A small village is located about ten minutes away on foot, which is a place where you can find a couple of bars. You can also have food delivered to you, which may be a more enticing alternative after an international flight.
Rhine Valley - Wine Tasting and Picnic
Rothenburg - Journey along the Romantic Road
Fussen - Immersed in Medieval History
Fussen - A Free Day to Indulge in Old Bavaria
Fussen - The Fairytale Castles of Old Bavaria
Munich - Exclusive Palace Access
Munich - Five-Star Gratification
Munich - Departure
- Explore the old Romantic Road on a leisurely two-day journey that radiates medieval charm
- Savor a private day of cruising along the River Rhine with wine tasting and a picnic lunch
- Uncover the secrets of Bavaria’s castles, including an exclusive after-hours visit to the famous Neuschwanstein Castle
- Discover the rare beauty of Munich’s palaces and take a behind-the-scenes look at Nymphenburg
- Immerse yourself in the charms of Fussen, where cobblestones and an idyllic ambiance perfectly combines with seclusion
- End your trip with a dose of contemporary luxury at Munich’s leading five-star hotel, which is surrounded by the enchantment of Bavaria’s capital
- Get to know the delights of Rothenburg, where half-timbered houses mingle with pedestrianized streets and a relaxing atmosphere
$3,505 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on 399 reviews.
Reviewed By peter g.
Reviewed By Betsy G.
Reviewed By Helena F.
Reviewed By patrick d.
Reviewed By Andrew R.
Reviewed By Daniel H.