On this exquisite 11-day road trip through the luxuriant landscape, from the pink city of Toulouse to the sprawling vineyards of Chateauneuf-du-Pape, you will indulge your senses during this enchanting escape among the bucolic evergreen pastures of the French countryside. The French countryside is breathtaking, and its communes are captivating. They each showcase the distinct cultural qualities of traditional French heritage, and you will experience it all as well as France's renowned cuisine...
Toulouse - Welcome to the Pink City
You will touch down in Barcelona and catch a train through to the dreamy French city of Toulouse to begin your enchanting vacation. Dubbed the La Ville Rose, Toulouse is instantly recognizable because its skyline is composed of ochre rooftops and blush architecture. Upon your arrival at your accommodation, you may drop off your belongings and take a stroll through the city’s marvelous districts that are dominated by gilded cathedral spires and buzzing market squares. The atmosphere will be palpable with humming bars blasting soulful jazz music and museums reflecting the ancient origins of the sought-after French destination.
Carcassonne - Magic Moments in the Cité de Carcassonne
Montpellier - A Peculiar French City Dressed in Elegance
Les Baux-de-Provence - Historical Charm Atop the Alpilles Mountains
Les Baux-de-Provence - Lap Up Prestigious Wines in the French Countryside
Aix-en-Provence - Gliding On the Emerald Sorgue River
Aix-en-Provence - An Explosion of French Flavor
Aix-en-Provence - Hidden Gems of the French Countryside
Aix-en-Provence - The Spellbinding Inspiration of Paul Cézanne’s Work
Vence - A Chapel of Artistic Vision Unlike Any Other
Vence - That Fabulous French Feeling, Forever
- Explore French medieval history during a tour of the fairytale streets and appreciate the mesmerizing castles that dominate the Cite de Carcassonne
- Witness one of the few French towns untouched by ancient Roman influence when exploring the stunning town squares and hidden alleys of Montpellier
- Rise above the sprawling landscapes of Les Baux-de-Provence as you stand on the rocky outcrops of the spectacular Alpilles Mountain
- Whisk yourself away to the quiet commune of Chateauneuf-du-Pape and indulge your senses during a tasting tour of the prestigious wines grown from the local vineyards
- Hop in kayaks and glide across the peaceful Sorgue River, taking in the breathtaking wilderness scenes that clank the crystal-clear water
- Enlighten your taste buds to the true taste of regional French cuisine at the buzzing local markets that sweep Aix-en-Provence
- Stand beneath the soaring summit of Montagne Sainte-Victoire, gleaming at an idyllic backdrop that inspired the great artwork of Paul Cézanne
- Step inside and capture images of the mind-blowing architectural masterwork of Matisse inside the Chapelle du Rosaire de Vence
$3,999 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.61 stars based on
Reviewed By Makiko E.
Reviewed By Candace Y.
Reviewed By Diana K.
Reviewed By Kathy B.
Reviewed By Bill S.
Reviewed By Sonja T.