Paris emits the pleasures of art, fashion, food, and literature, sweeping across the architecture and cobblestone streets on this 7-day itinerary. Impressionist paintings decorate the galleries of famous museums. Gilded fountains spray water into the air, dancing on the pools of royal gardens. Extraordinary stained glass windows pour a rainbow of light into the nave of a dramatic church. Your best of Paris tour in a week will show you the wondrous beating heart of Paris; from the intimate cafes...
Paris - Parisian Panorama
Paris is the City of Lights, and radiates beauty across the cobblestone streets and over the rippling waters of the Seine River. Cafes set out chairs along wide tree-lined boulevards. Gardens blossom with emerald greenery. The famous sculpture of “The Thinker” by Rodin decorates the garden of the Musee Rodin I in the heart of the city. Your private transfer greets you at the Charles de Gaulle International Airport upon your arrival. The city brims with historic beauty and contemporary luxuries. The jewelry of Cartier glistens in the window display on the Champs Elysees. Chic boutique stores fill the neighborhood Rue Oberkampf. You easily settle into the comforts of your centrally located hotel. Your guide meets you in the lobby and leads you on an introductory panoramic tour of the city.
The Palais Garnier Opera House was erected in the 19th century with neo-baroque décor. Classical columns border the second story windows on the façade. Eight sculptures depict allegorical figures, from Music to Drama. The opera house encompasses 118,403 square feet and allows seating for up to 2,200 patrons. The auditorium is decorated with plush red and gold, highlighting the exceptional ceiling painted by Chagall. Your introduction to Paris immerses you in the unparalleled splendor of a city that treasures beauty and rewards those who take the time to appreciate life’s pleasures.
Paris - Captured History
Paris - Endless History
Versailles - Palace at Large
Paris - Echoes of Montmartre
Paris - Culture on the Walls
Paris - The Best of Paris
- Enjoy a guided tour of the opulent halls, lavish galleries, and decorative gardens at the Palace of Versailles
- Traverse the narrow medieval streets of one of the oldest neighborhoods in Paris on a guided tour of the Marias District
- Discover the seemingly endless treasures of the Louvre Museum, filled with priceless artifacts and unforgettable artwork
- Stroll along the bohemian cobblestone streets of Montmartre to follow in the footsteps of artists such as Picasso and Toulouse-Lautrec
- Witness the stunning works of Monet in the secluded galleries of the Orangerie Museum, where majestic water lilies line the walls
- Explore the unique ambiance and dramatic architecture of the Ile de la Cite, the historic heart of the city
- Fall in love with the unique culture of the city, from charming cafes to the enjoying simple daily pleasures like a local
$4,776 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By virginia e.
Reviewed By Terry G.
Reviewed By Erin J.
Reviewed By Michael W.
Reviewed By Kaylin F.
Reviewed By Lancelot Y.