Listen to the harmonies of traditional Fijian songs. The sound filters through lapping waves, rustling leaves, and tropical birdsongs. Rainforest drapes over powerful mountains housing unique flora and fauna in the canopy. Corals blossom out of limestone framework like iridescent flowers. Find colonial towns and turtle nesting grounds, rare wildlife, and vibrant art villages. Your 2-week ultimate Fiji highlights vacation tour offers a perfect blend of culture and scenery, taking you through historic...
Nadi - Fabulous Fiji
Fiji conjures up images of pristine beaches and azure waters; tropical rainforests drape over impressive mountains and locals always wear bright, welcoming smiles. Your flight lands at Nadi International Airport where your private transfer awaits your arrival. Your transfer escorts you to a beachside resort nearby Nadi Town. Nadi bustles with local markets, active in the early morning providing vibrant produce and fish. Artisan shops line the streets providing unique engraved images and handmade jewelry, shark-tooth necklaces, and polished pearls.
Viti Levu is the largest of the Fijian Islands encompassing 4,011 square miles of land. Villages dot the rainforest close to watering holes, rivers, and lakes, in the shadows of the dramatic highlands. The aroma of coconut oil lingers beneath the palm tree canopy. Shade hovers over the beaches. The water glistens along the horizon, tranquility wading along the shoreline. The lush greenery sweeps inland from the beach casting emerald colors across the island. The aroma of freshly fallen rain is always nearby.
Nadi - Where the Giant Lies
Nadi - View of from the Coral Coast
Nadi - Rare Glimpses
Suva - Rejuvenating River
Suva - Fiji’s Heart
Suva - Colonial Allure
Garden Island - Lavish Gardens
Garden Island - Underwater Rainbows
Vanua Levu - Springing to Action
Vanua Levu - Unique Interactions
Malolo Island - Overlooking Seclusion
Malolo Island - Wonderful Lavishness
Nadi - Get Carried Away
- Indulge in an overwater bungalow on stilts, where you can see the marine life swimming underneath the glass floor
- Discover the unique history of the Fijian islands at the Fiji Museum, filled with thousands of ancient and contemporary artifacts
- Take a leisure cruise down the Navua River on a traditional bamboo raft known as a bilibili
- Witness the tremendous rolling coastline of the Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park, with dunes rising to almost 200 feet tall
- Visit Fiji’s first capital at Lautoka, a charming 19th-century colonial village
- Traverse the stunning tropical landscape in preserved gardens and national parks across three islands
- SCUBA at the celebrated White Wall diving site to see the fantastical imagery of the soft coral in refracted light
- Experience the local culture at the Savusavu Hot Springs where locals use the water as a social gathering and cooking site
$5,917 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Nisheeth S.
Reviewed By Alice F.
Reviewed By Taner T.
Reviewed By Lucy L.
Reviewed By Lara B.
Reviewed By Nancy E.