The fascinating majesty of the past will inspire adults and children alike during your England, Ireland, and Scotland family tour. The sensational history of knights and royalty feeds into captivating folklore. Follow in the footsteps of famous wizards and find an immersive ambiance radiating from mystical monoliths. Your family tour of the United Kingdom and Ireland will boast impressive insight into palaces and armories, artifacts, and medieval lanes.
London – Arrive in London along the Thames River
London is a city of majesty and thrilling ambiance that will enrapture your family. Medieval history emanates from cobbled lanes, historic pubs, and stunning castles. After you settle into the comforts of your accommodations, your guide greets your family in the lobby eager to introduce you to the famous, rich history accessible on foot throughout the city. You begin at the grounds of Parliament and the renowned clock tower. After you explore the gripping past, step into London's fantastical world at King’s Cross Station with a visit to the Platform 9 ¾ made famous by the Harry Potter series.
London – Engage with Cultural History
Bath – Visit Stonehenge and Uncover Bath
Dublin – Transfer to Ireland by Ferry
Dublin – Explore the Fascinating Past
Dublin – Traverse the Wild Atlantic Way
Belfast – Venture to Belfast
Belfast – Discover Charm in Derry
Glasgow – Travel to Scotland for a Walking Tour
Edinburgh – Enjoy Medieval Stories in Edinburgh
Edinburgh – Uncover Majestic Scenery
Edinburgh – Depart for Home
- Ride the Jacobite Steam Train across the highlands of Scotland for the inspiring scenery and classic imagery of Harry Potter’s Hogwarts Express
- Discover the incredible history of knights, kings, and queens during a guided tour of the Tower of London for views of armor and Royal Crown Jewels
- Relish the mysterious and exciting ambiance of Stonehenge while you learn about the possible motives for the fascinating Neolithic monument
- Witness the fascinating drama of Ireland’s natural topography when you stand atop the Cliffs of Moher on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Learn about the layers of Irish History intertwined with centuries of Viking occupation when you tour Dublin and witness uncovered Viking artifacts
- Enter into the home of British royalty as you visit the Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh and view lavish antiques in the Queen of England’s home
- Embrace the fascinating legends of Ireland when you explain the history of the enchanting landscape along Northern Ireland’s Giant’s Causeway
- Discover the treasured Roman baths in the city of Bath hidden by 18th and 19th-century architecture that wraps around natural thermal pools
$5,455 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Linda T.
Reviewed By Daniel M.
Reviewed By Michelle H.
Reviewed By Rachel R.
Reviewed By Danny S.
Reviewed By Sandra Y.