Step onto the remarkable sets of some of Game of Thrones’ most memorable locations during this breathtaking 6-day of Croatia. The Gardens of King’s Landing awaits your arrival in the manicured landscape of Trsteno, the iconic Red Keep yearns to be explored in the Lovrijenac Fortress of Dubrovnik, and the mighty walls of the Eyrie will beckon you to the great partitions of Ston.
Split - Serenity in the City
Split is forever buzzing with an exuberant atmosphere that is full of life. After being collected by your private transfer at the international airport, you will begin your journey through the city to a boutique hotel nestled in the heart of the city's red-roofed skyline. As you bask in its scenery, wafts of succulent seafood will flow from kitchen windows onto cobbled streets, and images of the Adriatic Sea will unfold before your eyes. You will feel the historical presence of Split’s ancient settlements before watching the sun dip below the horizon.
Split - The Royal Palaces of Game of Thrones
Split - The World of Westeros
Dubrovnik - The Gardens of King’s Landing
Dubrovnik - The Heart of King’s Landing
Dubrovnik - An Ending Worth Memorializing
- Bask in the endearing city of Split’s and spend moments appreciating its wonderful heritage highlights
- Step into Daenerys’s throne room of Meereen during a tour of the ancient royal seat of Split, Diocletian’s Palace
- Cherish the breathtaking backdrops of Westeros by touring the emerald forests that cover Krka National Park’s wildlife-riddled landscapes
- Marvel at the mighty walls of Ston, which was dubbed the Great Wall of Europe and used to signify the immense power of King’s Landing and the Eyrie
- Indulge your senses as you savor the flavors of an incredibly rare type of oyster that is distinct to the beautiful bays of Ston
- Peruse the manicured pastures of Trsteno, the destination that served as the immaculate Gardens of King’s Landing
- Enter the walls of King’s Landing on a tour to fabled heritage sites, such as the Minceta Tower and Lovrijenac Fortress, which was the iconic set of the Red Keep
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Pamela B.
Reviewed By Karlie A.
Reviewed By Diane H.
Reviewed By Brian &.
Reviewed By Anna B.
Reviewed By Donna G.