Embark on endless adventure and discovery as you embark on your 10-day off-the-beaten-path Croatia tour. Mediterranean sunshine, white-pebbled beaches, centuries-old harbors, verdant hills, and emerald forests represent the eclectic scenery, while the culture reveals a touch of tradition and preserved history in contemporary life. Wander through national parks and indulge in essential flavors as you uncover the true spirit of Croatia away from the typical destinations.
Šibenik - Arrive Croatia and Settle into Šibenik
Your unique Croatia tour will start with your arrival at the airport. Your private transfer will meet you at baggage claim and escort you to the beautiful town of Šibenik, home to the stunning Cathedral of St. James and spectacular St. Nicholas Fortress. The medieval glare of the old city will stem from the white stone buildings and serene blue sea. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to settle into the comfortable charms of the city, from the stone labyrinth of the steep backstreets to the placid bay gleaming with the turquoise Adriatic.
Šibenik - Embrace the Wonder around Šibenik
Trogir - Delight in the Treasures of Dalmatia
Trogir - Embrace the Inherent Beauty of Trogir
Korcula - Experience the Absorbing Life of Korcula
Korcula - Explore the Diverse Grandeur of Korcula
Dubrovnik - Adventure in Mljet National Park
Dubrovnik - Uncovering the Pearl of the Adriatic
Dubrovnik - The Thrills of Dubrovnik at Leisure
Dubrovnik / Depart
- Travel away from the familiar with a guided tour of Mljet National Park to find pristine forest edging elegant vineyards and olive orchards
- Embrace the unique mixture of sophistication and serene depictions of authentic history on a guided tour of Šibenik
- Indulge in the blend of history and natural beauty on Korcula, where your guided tour will reveal the essence of island life known as the birthplace of Marco Polo
- Wander along 2,300 years of history at Trogir with a private guided tour around the island town closely associated with Split
- Explore the famous Diocletian’s Palace that blends ancient architecture with modern life in Split, Croatia’s second-largest city
- Bask in the quintessential flavors of Dalmatian prosciutto and traditional wines after visiting the celebrated Etnoland
- Enjoy the beauty of Dubrovnik under the guidance of a private tour that will reveal the secret corners of the city, in addition to the essential highlights, including the City Walls
$6,365 per person (excluding international flights)
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth H.
Reviewed By Dana C.
Reviewed By Pamela B.
Reviewed By Rachel B.
Reviewed By Barbara S.
Reviewed By David K.