Embrace the thrills, scenery, and culture during your 10-day Croatia adventure tour for an immersive exploration of hilltop towns, deep canyons, and dazzling lakes. You can enjoy a unique perspective of the undulating landscape as you soar through the sky, glide down whitewater, kayak on the Adriatic, and stroll beneath verdant forests. Your Croatia tour will balance excitement with exclusivity for a majestic panorama of landscape, culture, and cuisine.
Rovinj - Arrive in Croatia’s Istrian Peninsula
Welcome to Istria, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival at the airport and transfer you to Rovinj, a port city that sits on a picturesque peninsula capturing a romantic Mediterranean ambiance. The cobblestone streets are lined with old architecture that dates as far back as the early 18th century. From the top of the bell tower, you can enjoy a captivating view of the town, the sea, and nearby islands. In the evening, your Croatian gastronomy adventure will start with a mouthwatering welcome dinner in a local restaurant serving fresh, locally grown ingredients and Istrian wine.
Rovinj - Travel Off the Istrian Beaten Path
Plitvice Lakes - Enjoy the National Park’s Scenery
Plitvice Lakes - Discover the Thrills of Lika
Split - Uncover the Timeless Prestige of Split
Split - Experience the Cetina River’s Majesty
Split - Witness the Serenity of Krka National Park
Dubrovnik - Travel to Historic Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik - Enjoy the Elafiti Islands’s Opulence
Dubrovnik - Depart for Home
- Indulge in the discovery of the Istrian Peninsula with a flavorful exploration of one of Croatia’s most popular gastronomic destinations as you sample truffles and wine
- Embrace the adventure of the River Cetina on a guided whitewater rafting excursion to find waterfalls, caves, and class III rapids
- Experience a new perspective of charming Dubrovnik with a kayak tour at sunset to view the light spreading across the dramatic defensive walls
- Revel in the natural beauty and comforts of the Elafiti Islands, where lush forests spread across the landscape interspersed with meandering trails
- Soar above the hinterlands near Lika with a dazzling rush of adrenaline and serene panoramas on a zipline tour
- Bask in the stunning scenery at Plitvice Lakes National Park, where glistening lakes, roaring waterfalls, and opulent forests reflect nature’s timeless tranquility
- Enjoy the rolling hills, towns, waterfalls, and lakes of Krka National Park among elegant forests and dreamy monuments
- Adventure off the beaten path during a cycling tour through the Istrian Peninsula to discover medieval hilltop towns and charming scenery coupled with delicious cuisine
$6,885 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on
Reviewed By Elizabeth H.
Reviewed By Neeraj M.
Reviewed By Dana C.
Reviewed By Don a.
Reviewed By Pamela B.
Reviewed By David K.