Allow the charming culture and hallowed history of Croatia to enchant you and your partner on this handcrafted 8-day honeymoon. Designed with intimacy in mind, this tour's adventures will lead you to luxurious palaces draped in Baroque details, sweeping mountain landscapes dripping with breathtaking allure, and sun-kissed shores that glimmer among other seductive experiences from Dubrovnik to Split. Come and see why Croatia is the ideal destination for the perfect honeymoon.
Dubrovnik - Pictures of the Adriatic
Massive stone walls surround the seaside city of Dubrovnik, a preserved 16th-Century locale imbued with heritage in which you can discover shortly after landing at the international airport and transfer to your accommodation. The ceaseless glitter of the Adriatic Sea, Baroque buildings, and enchanting courtyards are only a few of the many bewitching scenes that will welcome you to Croatia. Your afternoon will be at your leisure, allowing you to idle along medieval walkways shrouded in the seductive aromas of succulent seafood dishes.
Dubrovnik - Discovery of Dubrovnik’s Heritage
Dubrovnik - Getaway to Montenegro
Hvar - The Golden Shores of Hvar
Hvar - Pakleni or Hvar’s Caves
Hvar - Seduced by Croatia’s Fine Wine
Split - Roman and Renaissance History
Split - Your Final Morning
- Bask in breathtaking views of the Adriatic Sea from within the 16th-Century city of Dubrovnik
- Wallow in the historical luxuries that dominate Dubrovnik’s skyline during a tour of the Franciscan Church and Monastery, Rector’s Palace, and Dubrovnik Synagogue
- Travel beyond the borders of Croatia to Montenegro’s picture-perfect Bay of Kotor and the charming town of Perast
- Soar across the Adriatic Sea to the golden shores of Hvar, a dreamy island getaway overflowing with character
- Spend time appreciating the geological beauty of Hvar, whether escaping to the Pakleni islands or retreating to the Hvar caves
- Let your taste buds run away on an enchanting flavor journey while sipping on some of Croatia’s finest wines produced from the vineyards of Hvar
- Appreciate royal design that dominates Split’s Diocletian's Palace, among other Romanesque monuments, on a guided tour of the energetic city
- Meander slowly along the Renaissance roads that weave through the town of Trogir and capture images of the city's Roman cathedrals and Baroque palaces
$2,387 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Bruce E.
Reviewed By Tamara L.
Reviewed By Anita P.
Reviewed By Alisa J.
Reviewed By Antonietta M.