Costa Rica offers the unique wildlife of the tropics with this exhilarating 8-day adventure through its mountainsides and celebrated beaches. The rainforest provides an intoxicating environment while the coastal waves offer a serene soundtrack. The abundant marvels of this vacation in Costa Rica take you along a thrilling ride through the dense canopy found in the diverse mountain ranges. The country will sweep you off your feet as you savor the shoreline and witness unparalleled beauty after...
San Jose – Enthusiastic Arrival
Welcome to San Jose, the bustling capital of Costa Rica. The active neighborhoods emanate from an underlying charm that encompasses history and culture from around the countryside. Mountains encircle the city and the Central Valley region. Your private transfer meets you at the airport and takes you to your hotel that offers you a view of the mountainsides from the comforts of the hotel garden. The adventure of San Jose is spread throughout the city, from the elegant colonial mansions that date back to the days of coffee barons, to the colorful murals that artistically display the every day lives of local Ticos, Costa Ricans. Begin your vacation settling into your hospitable accommodations and preparing to live the pura vida!
Turrialba – Contours of the Countryside
Pacuare River – Around the Riverbed
San Jose – Rafting Down the River
Manuel Antonio – The Waters of Manuel Antonio
Manuel Antonio – Far Above the Forest Floor
San Jose – A Different Light
San Jose – Calling Home
- Raft down the whitewater of the Pacuare River, rated one of the top ten best rivers for whitewater rafting by National Geographic
- Explore the rainforest and countryside hills on an exceptional mountain bike excursion
- Discover the natural marvels of Manuel Antonio on a kayak tour around the national park
- Soar through the jungle canopy on a zip line exploration that takes you through the trees
- Witness remarkable wildlife in their natural habitat
- Indulge in the natural splendor of the white sand beaches and perfect waves along the Pacific coastline
$4,051 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Mark V.
Reviewed By Sumit R.
Reviewed By Ron H.
Reviewed By Tremayne G.
Reviewed By Joshua L.
Reviewed By Lisa M.