With romantic seclusion and tropical grandeur, you can embrace the treasures of adventure and passion during your 9-day Costa Rica tour for couples and adventure. Enjoy exceptional panoramas, wander through blossoming gardens, or indulge in the seductive quiet of a couple’s massage. From river rafting to birdwatching, powdery white sand to sloths, you can capture the romance of Pura Vida as you explore Costa Rica as a couple.
San Jose - Arrive in San Jose
San Jose is an exciting city with a culture all of its own. With contemporary art galleries, historic architecture, and fascinating museums, San Jose represents a different side of Costa Rica while embodying the essential pace of Pura Vida. Your flight will arrive at Juan Santamaria International Airport, where your private transfer will greet you at customs. Once you settle into the comforts of your luxury hotel, the remainder of the day will be at your leisure. From visiting the Museo de Jade to enjoying the view from your hotel, you can relax knowing that you have arrived.
Limon - Uncover the Thrills and Beauty of Rafting
Limon - Embrace the Adventure of your Choice
Arenal - Travel to the Arenal Hot Springs
Arenal - Discover Thrilling Arenal Your Way
Puntarenas - Fly to Golfo Dulce and Puntarenas
Puntarenas - Embrace the Grandeur of the Pacific
Puntarenas - Enjoy Romance and Choice
Puntarenas - Depart for Home
- Experience the thrill of whitewater rafting down the Pacuare River to reach a secluded and luxurious jungle lodge
- Embrace the distinctive tours from which you can choose that let you visit with a traditional Indigenous community to learn more about regional customs and history
- Sail through the jungle canopy on a zipline adventure for a remarkable view, exciting experience, and possible sightings of local wildlife
- Indulge in the serene ambiance of the jungle with a private candlelit dinner beneath the charming canopy
- Bask in the romantic atmosphere and soothing touch of a couple’s massage
- Enjoy the serene experience of the natural thermal pools in Arenal, where the mineral-rich and warm waters can relax you
- Wander the captivating jungle terrain on horseback for a distinctive perspective of the rainforest leading to a marvelous view of the captivating Fortuna Falls
- Sample delectable chocolate at a cacao farm where you can learn about the evolution of chocolate across the world before tasting a decadent handmade treat
- Witness the remarkable natural phenomenon of a bioluminescence experience with a private guide to find the glowing colors in the wild Pacific waters
$2,209 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.95 stars based on
Reviewed By Mark V.
Reviewed By Christy R.
Reviewed By Lisa M.
Reviewed By Lisa L.
Reviewed By Diana H.
Reviewed By Ryan M.