Handcrafted with some of Costa Rica’s best eco-adventures, this luxurious, 10-day adventure will soothe your soul while providing thrills and spills in unspoiled nature. Costa Rica is a haven for eco-adventure and for a connection with pure life in Central America. Volcanos stand majestic, cloud forests emanate mystique, monkeys holler, and waterfalls hide underground. From rafting to snorkeling and from forests to caves, this exciting tour celebrates why Costa Rica is the world’s ultimate ecotourism...
Rio Celeste – Your Eco-Lodge
After landing at Liberia’s international airport, you will be picked up by a local guide and transferred to your eco-lodge that will be located on a bend above the Rio Celeste. Deep in the trees and hidden from the world, this eco-lodge will immediately provide you with a connection to nature. Today will be at your leisure and will offer some time to fully rest before your adventures begin. If you want to explore, there will be some excellent, self-guided hikes in the surrounding forest. There is Wi-Fi in the main part of the lodge, but the atmosphere will encourage you to let go of your everyday and embrace the eco-adventure.
Rio Celeste – White-Water Rafting
Arenal – Volcanoes and Hot Springs
Arenal – Horseback Riding to Waterfalls
Arenal – Eco Adventures Near Arenal
Monteverde – Into the Cloud Forest
Monteverde – Suspension Bridges and Ziplines
Guanacaste – Sunset Catamaran Sailing
Guanacaste – Snorkeling Tour of Catalina
Liberia – Departure
- Savor the thrills of a white-water rafting expedition down the Rio Celeste
- Saddle up on a horse and ride to hidden waterfalls on the slopes of Arenal Volcano
- Soothe your mind in luxurious eco-lodges and alleviate your muscle’s tension in volcanic hot springs
- Explore the cloud forest by crossing giant suspension bridges and ziplining above the canopy
- Snorkel the tropical reefs of Catalina Island, which is just one eco-adventure, during your two days on the Pacific coast
- Hike through the stunning Tenorio Volcano National Park and disappear beneath the ground on an adventurous spelunking tour in Arenal
- Contribute to carbon neutral Costa Rica by planting trees in a reclaimed forest and exploring with certified eco-tourism operators
- Relax after all of your adventures with a comfortable day on the beach in Guanacaste
$6,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Mark V.
Reviewed By Christy R.
Reviewed By Lisa M.
Reviewed By Lewis R.
Reviewed By Michelle M.
Reviewed By Jacque B.