Bring the magic of Encanto to life as you embrace the Family Madrigal during your 8-day family-friendly adventure of Colombia. Experience the colorful landscape, vibrant wildlife, and captivating culture captured in the charm of Disney’s animated film. With stunning accommodations and thoughtful itinerary design, be caught up in the magic of this undiscovered region of the world. Note: Zicasso is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Walt Disney Animation Studios or Walt Disney Studios...
Marinilla - Arrive in the World of Gifted Encanto
As your flight lands in Medellin, savor your first look at the the City of Eternal Spring. The city shines with an endless emerald green that blankets the jagged peaks that surround the city. With warm weather year-round, verdant trees, and vibrant flowers, Medellin represents Tia Pepa in her best mood!
Welcomed upon arrival by your driver, you will soon be en route to your beautiful accommodations. If your time allows, you may opt to stop and discover more about the colorful ceramics that adorn the welcoming Madrigal Casita in the film by visiting El Carmen de Viboral, the ceramics capital of the country. Enjoy time with one of the most famous ceramic makers in town to mix raw material, mold, and decorate your own ceramic projects before continuing to Cannua Lodge for the evening.
Nestled into the heart of the mountains, embrace the feeling of genuine magic as though you have stepped into Antonio’s room to stay in a Cabana Junior Suite. Colombia’s first sustainable, high-end eco-retreat, Cannua Lodge offers sweeping views of the Valley of San Nicolas, exquisite service, and beautiful handmade furniture and decor, just like those in the casita of the family Madrigal.
Santa Elena - Embrace the Gift of Isabela
Medellin - Discover the History of Madrigal Magic
Guatape - Find Luisa’s Strength and Felix’s Dancing
Armenia - Uncover Magic, Chocolate, and the Casita
Salento - Explore Inspiration in the Encanto
Armenia - Enjoy Grand Nature and Madrigal Cuisine
Armenia - Shapeshift Like Camilo and Depart for Home
- Embrace the true magic of the Casita when staying in Hacienda Bambusa, the estate that inspired the architecture and setting of the Encanto
- Savor in the luxuries and setting of Cannua Lodge, the first eco-lodge in Colombia with a focus on sustainability, comfort, and the natural splendor of its surroundings
- Witness the magnificent colors of Colombian flowers with a visit to the floral farms before meeting with a traditional Silletero, known for carrying flowers through Medellin’s streets
- Bask in the joy of a horseback ride through the landscape to follow the path of Mirabel, Abuela Alma, and Bruno on their way to reunite the Familia Madrigal
- Revel in the world-famous moves of Colombia with a private salsa lesson for the entire family so you can dance like Tio Felix with ease
- Delight in the development of cocoa to learn about making chocolate before you craft your own chocolate specialty under the guidance of a local chef
- Learn the art of making traditional Colombian ceramics under the tutelage of one of the country’s most famous ceramicists
- Journey to the top of the incredible La Piedra for a spectacular panorama and to see the connection between how Luisa’s strength and the monolith act as local cornerstones
$3,899 per person (excluding international flights)
- 4 Nights in a Junior Suite Bungalow at Cannua Lodge
- 3 Nights in a Superior King room at Hacienda Bambusa
- Airport transfers
- 1 domestic flight
- Activities as noted
- Meals as noted
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Note: Zicasso is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by Walt Disney Animation Studios or Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on
Reviewed By Donna K.
Reviewed By Karen &.
Reviewed By Heather B.
Reviewed By ambili n.
Reviewed By Nancy B.
Reviewed By Luke C.