Peruse the picturesque Patagonian region on this handpicked 17-day Chile adventure tour to destinations that take you off the beaten path to discover. From hiking the remarkable verdant forests of Pumalin Park to whitewater rafting down the racing Futaleufu River, crossing the glacial ice plains of Puerto Rio Tranquilo, and soaring over the unspoiled Patagonia Park wilderness, thrilling activities will showcase the immense natural beauty of Chile.
Santiago - Explore Chile’s Capital City
Escape to the wilderness wonderlands of Chile on this adventure that will begin in the country’s capital, Santiago. You will enjoy cultural immersion after you arrive, transfer to stunning accommodation in the city center, and join a private guide on a tour of the city’s landmarks and historical sites. Vibrant districts are a walk away, and atmospheric markets pepper the Chilean neighborhoods of Santiago. You will follow exotic fragrances to local food stalls and then continue to the Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino. Finally, views of the city and snowy Andes peaks will reward your ascent up San Cristobal Hill.
Pumalin Park - Cruise the Carreterra Austral
Pumalin Park - Hike the Picturesque National Park
Futaleufu - Admire the Yelcho Glacier
Futaleufu - Whitewater Rafting and Trekking Piedra de Aguila
Futaleufu - Canyoning in the Chilean Wilderness
Puyuhuapi - Paddle to Pudú Island
Puyuhuapi - Birdwatching in Queulat National Park
Coyhaique - Cultural Experiences in Chile’s Patagonia
Puerto Rio Tranquilo - Cross Cerro Castillo National Park
Puerto Rio Tranquilo - Explorers Bay and San Rafael Glacier
Puerto Rio Tranquilo - Explore Exploradores Valley
Patagonia Park - Meander the Marble Caves
Patagonia Park - Peruse Patagonia Park
Patagonia Park - Plenty Thrilling Patagonian Experiences
Valparaíso - Charming Retreat on the Chilean Coast
Valparaíso - Buen Viaje! Chile
- Relish a tour of Chile’s capital city, Santiago, as you visit vibrant Chilean neighborhoods to try local delicacies, wander the Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino, and stand atop San Cristobal Hill
- Cruise the scenic roads of Carreterra Austral on a breathtaking drive across the Chilean countryside between cities, towns, and the sprawling forests of Pumalin Park
- Hike the network of trails that connect the emerald canopy of Pumalin Park, and wander up mountainsides to lofty viewpoints overlooking the vast viridian landscapes teeming with wildlife
- Speed down the steep rapids of Futaleufu River on a thrilling whitewater rafting tour through the lush forests and trek the craggy cliffs of Piedra de Aguila to capture stunning panoramic views
- Jump off cliffs into natural pools and slide down slippery rock formations on an adrenaline-fueled canyoning experience in the Chilean Wilderness of Futaleufu
- Paddle across the turquoise waters surrounding Puyuhuapi past the Patagonian fjords that pepper the route from the mainland to Pudú Island
- Blaze the trails to the hanging glacier of Queulat National Park and enjoy unbridled birdwatching of the local avifauna that perch in the trees of the sensational reserve
- Choose from two uniquely Chilean cultural experiences, a traditional gastronomic experience complete with spit-roasted lamb and local wines or a horseriding tour around a Coyhaique cattle ranch
- Cross the untouched landscapes of Cerro Castillo National Park to hidden waterfalls, through lenga forests, and to mesmerizing viewpoints on a glaciers trek
- Admire the massive ice sculptures, towering glacial faces, and ice floes of Explorers Bay en route to the San Rafael Glacier
- Journey from the Bayo Lakes to the Northern Patagonia Ice Fields and wander further along the icy Patagonian landscapes as you explore Exploradores Valley
- Paddle from land towards the mind-blowing Marble Caves and cruise in and out of their extraordinary natural caverns as you glide across the turquoise glacial waters
$16,570 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.87 stars based on 166 reviews.
Reviewed By Alex A.
Reviewed By Scott J.
Reviewed By linda s.
Reviewed By Ron R.
Reviewed By Otavio P.
Reviewed By Alka P.