Discover how the past has shaped contemporary culture during your 8-day Bali getaway tour. An ancient spring will feed spiritual bathing pools and temple walls will turn to silhouettes at sunset. Embrace the unique and delicate intricacies of time on white sandy beaches and volcanic peaks from which the island sprang. With tiered ridges of iconic rice terraces and refreshing coffee estates, your rejuvenating getaway will cultivate Bali’s timeless joys.
Nusa Dua – Arrive in the Beauty of Bali
Bali is an island of mystique and charm, beauty, and passion. White sand beaches glow next to rich colored waters as jungle canopies don blossoming orchids and oleanders. Your flight will arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport where you will be met by your private transfer. Your accommodation will stand at the edge of the shoreline giving you stunning views of the Indian Ocean. The remainder of the day is at your leisure giving you time to visit Puja Mandala, a unique complex that is dedicated to the five main religions of Indonesia.
Nusa Dua – Discover Tanah Lot and Uluwatu Temples
Ubud – Enjoy a Morning Surf Lesson and Cultural Exploration
Ubud – Visit a Local Village, Coffee Plantation, and Iconic Rice Terraces
Ubud – Relish Sunrise at Mount Batur and Balinese Water Temples
Gili Meno – Transfer to the Gili Islands
Gili Meno – Indulge in Gili Island Splendor and Enjoy a Cooking Class
Lombok – Depart for Home
- Stroll along the walkways of the Royal Temple of Mengwi, an often overlooked but captivating temple complex
- Witness the iconic emerald-colored rice terraces that texture the steep slopes of the Balinese countryside
- Explore the remarkable architecture of traditional Balinese temples at Tanah Lot and Uluwatu, both built in unique and unforgettable locations
- Discover the history and process of coffee cultivation amongst the jungle terrain during a private plantation tour and coffee tasting
- Bask in the rejuvenating waters of a holy spring situated inside a lavish hillside temple
- Savor the flavors of traditional Indonesian cuisine during your private cooking class taught by a celebrated local chef
- Delight in the thrill and grace of the Indian Ocean during a private surfing lesson for instruction on the basics of the worldwide sport
- Traverse Mount Batur for a memorable sunrise over the glistening caldera lake
- Indulge in the secluded jungle and pristine shores of Gili Meno for a tropical paradise ambiance, allowing you to snorkel, lounge, and visit with sea turtles
- Visit a Tegenungan Village to learn about the importance of education and the farming techniques families have passed down through the generations
$7,275 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on
Reviewed By Gwen R.
Reviewed By Harry N.
Reviewed By Shreemayee D.
Reviewed By Steve L.
Reviewed By Timothy S.
Reviewed By Sonia R.