Experience the contrasting colors of the Red Centre and the white island shores of the Great Barrier Reef during your two-week Australia romantic vacation. You can escape to the majesty of luxury accommodations offering priceless sunsets that change the shade of a mystical monolith and indulge in the tropical waters of the Coral Sea. In Australia’s breathtaking remote settings, you can bask in the timeless romance of the Southern sky.
Sydney – A Five-Star Welcome at Darling Harbour
Darling Harbour is Sydney’s contemporary and youthful side. New hotels will rise above the Parramatta, and restaurant terraces will stretch along the water, indulgent as they beckon you forward with promises of surf n’ turf. There will be energy here, and there are enough people for a couple to easily get lost in the crowds. It is also peaceful, especially when your hotel suite is ten floors above the river and commands glorious views across the city. Today, you will be greeted at the airport and check into a five-star hotel that is symbolic of all of modern Sydney. The rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Sydney – Touring Sydney in a Vintage 1964 Holden
Sydney – Cruising the Parramatta and a Night at the Opera
Uluru – All the Space You Need as a Couple
Uluru – Red Rock Experiences and a Second Night Beneath the Stars
Lizard Island – The Privacy of the Tropics
Day 7 - 8
Lizard Island – White Sand Escapism and the Great Barrier Reef
Mossman – An Australian Bush Experience
Mossman – Mangroves, Rainforest and Wildlife
Melbourne – Where the City Meets the Beach
Melbourne – Up Close with Kangaroos and Koalas
Melbourne – A Day in the Yarra Valley Winelands
Melbourne – Departure
- Escape to the Great Barrier Reef with three nights on a private island of powdery white sand
- Experience the outback with a two-day wilderness experience that is close to Uluru
- Tour Sydney in a vintage, 1964 Holden, which is a timeless means of kickstarting your romantic vacation
- Immerse yourself in the wild rainforest by spending two days in Mossman
- Travel through the Yarra Valley on a private tour, tasting at four different wineries
- Engage with kangaroos and koalas on a day trip to Melbourne
- Explore a dreamy night sky, cruise the Parramatta River, and watch a show at the Sydney Opera House
- Snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, explore Aboriginal rock art, and admire the sunset over Uluru
$16,375 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Dana D.
Reviewed By Damon S.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Pam R.
Reviewed By Lou P.
Reviewed By Anwesh Y.