Your 14-day Australia adventure plunges you into the cobalt waters off Western Australia to swim with magnificent whale sharks. The beauty of the coastline around the continent will reveal timeless artistry in Melbourne’s historic arcades and boutique shops while highlighting historical lanes overlooking the billowing rooftop of Sydney’s iconic Opera House. You will uncover wildlife at Rottnest Island, cruise Perth’s shoreline, and delight in Australia’s majestic wildlife.
Sydney – A Thrilling East Coast Welcome
Sydney is the oldest city in Australia, glimmering with seductive seaside views and lush landscapes seamless blending with the towering figures of the iconic skyline. Sydney Tower soars above the downtown streets at a height of more than 1,013 feet. Ferries cross the waters to dock at Circular Quay, and sailboats decorate the water of Port Jackson, an inlet of the Tasman Sea. Golden beaches shimmer in the endless sunlight, and the historic brick buildings in the neighborhood of the Rocks frame the edges of the Harbour Bridge. Your flight lands at Sydney Airport, where your private transfer meets you at baggage claim.
Locals enjoy the sunshine by jogging and cycling along the coastal walk connecting Bondi Beach to Coogee. Others linger in the fragrant aromas drifting from the blossoming roses and jacaranda trees in the Royal Botanical Gardens. You make your way to your five-star luxury hotel overlooking the beauty of central Sydney, within walking distance to the splendors of Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, and the iconic Sydney Opera House. Settle into the dramatic views from your room offering images of passing sailboats and the charming replica of Captain Cook’s ship, the HMB Endeavour, accentuating the prestige of the country’s seafaring past on outdoor display in the Australian National Maritime Museum.
Sydney – True Sydney City Life
Sydney – Adventure Along the Sydney Waters
Sydney – Sydney at Leisure
Exmouth – Westward Exploration
Exmouth – A Great Migration
Exmouth – Touching the Outback and Reef
Perth – A Day of Indulgence in Perth
Perth – Views Around the River Bend
Perth – A Tranquil Day at Rottnest Island
Melbourne – King of Australian Culture
Melbourne – Marvels of Melbourne
Melbourne – An Adventurous Eco-tour
Melbourne – Beyond Australia’s East and West
- Experience a rare opportunity to swim with enchanting whale sharks off Australia’s west coast
- Discover the beauty of the Sydney Opera House first hand during a private tour of the exterior and interior grandeur
- Delight in a cruise along the Swan River in Perth to reach the historical bustling port at Fremantle
- Traverse the edges of Rottnest Island by bicycle for an excursion to view the remarkable landscape and stunning wildlife, like the adorable quokka
- Witness the largest little penguin colony in the state of Victoria, located on Phillip Island off the coast of Melbourne
- Relish the authentic culture of Melbourne during a half-day lane and arcades tour, visiting the historical colonnades filled with boutique shops and vibrant cafes
- Wander the historical and lively streets of Sydney during an introductory guided tour highlighting the Rocks, Oxford Street, and famous Bondi Beach
- Treat yourself to luxury accommodations across Australia, from overlooking charming beaches to expansive Outback plains
$16,375 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Dana D.
Reviewed By Damon S.
Reviewed By Pam R.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Lou P.
Reviewed By Daniela S.