Seclusion and luxury will immerse you in the perfect 10-day romantic Australia tour. Your sensual retreat will reveal the highlights and remote destinations around Australia’s diverse landscapes. You can bask on remote beaches, sample indulgent wines, and wander through the pristine wilderness on exclusive tours from Sydney to Perth, Melbourne to Hobart. You will experience beauty, relax in opulence, and enjoy the wonders of enchanting Australia.
Hunter Valley – Solitude in the Vineyards
The Hunter Valley is such an ideal landscape to greet you in Australia. Immediately, you can feel the travel fatigue fade away, and almost instantly, you can experience the space and freedom that Australia provides. While Sydney has a typical city bustle, there is nothing but tranquility when you travel just two hours on a private transfer. Vineyards cover the slopes in a carpet of green, which is set in vast contrast to the preconceptions of Australia’s vast, red desert. Your accommodation will be on a wine farm, and your room is standalone. From the deck, you can look over the Hunter Valley, inhale the bucolic country air, and toast to romance. Most international flights land in the morning, and you will reach the Hunter Valley by lunchtime. Nothing specific will be planned this afternoon as it will be hard to know how your body handles the jet lag. Relaxing in your private suite is an ideal way to unwind, and it is possible to arrange mountain biking and horseback riding should you have the desire.
Hunter Valley – Hot Air Ballooning and Gourmet Experiences
Sydney – Customized Highlights of Sydney Private Tour
Melbourne – Neighborhoods Foodie Tour
Melbourne – Romantic Yarra Valley Wine Tour
Freycinet National Park – Wilderness Paradise in Tasmania
Freycinet National Park – Private Tasmania Helicopter Tour
Margaret River – The Enchantment of Western Australia
Margaret River – Beaches and Artisanal Treats
Perth – Departure
- Discover beauty and privacy with a two-day stay in the Hunter Valley vineyards
- Luxuriate in Margaret River where gourmet experiences are complemented by virtually deserted beaches
- Explore Tasmania by helicopter, touching down to wildlife and wilderness as well as wine and whiskey
- Indulge in Sydney’s iconic highlights on a private tour of the famous city
- Uncover the enchantment of Melbourne, including a neighborhood foodie tour designed just for two
- Bask in the romance of the Yarra Valley, which is another indulgent wine region that you will visit during these ten days in Australia
- Soar in a hot air balloon above the Hunter Valley and wander hand in hand over quiet Tasmania sands
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1846 reviews.
Reviewed By Linda W.
Reviewed By Pam R.
Reviewed By William P.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Douglas A.
Reviewed By Jamie Y.