Magnificent marine encounters and phenomenal landscape scenes abound on this carefully curated 15-day tour of Australia’s astonishing shores. Whether marveling at surreal encounters of Great White Sharks while safely cage diving or admiring the sea creatures of the Great Barrier Reef, every experience of this adventure will showcase the unbridled beauty of Australia's famous locales, from Melbourne and Port Lincoln to Port Douglas and Sydney.
Melbourne - Sparkling Cultural Blends
Regarded as Australia’s most European destination and boasting a bustling atmosphere, Melbourne will blow you away. Upon your arrival, you will transfer to your boutique hotel in South Yarra. Swanky art-deco mansions will dominate the suburban skyline, and buzzing boulevards will emanate a chic vibe. When you are ready, you can submerge yourself in Melbourne’s cultural blend of trendy bars and art galleries before settling in for dinner at a candlelit restaurant on the harbor.
Melbourne - Culinary and Retail Experiences
Melbourne - The Great Ocean Road
Port Lincoln - Australia’s Heart of Seafood
Port Lincoln - Marine Encounters
Port Lincoln - Port Lincoln National Park
Adelaide - Scenes of Vibrancy
Port Douglas - Witness Unforgettable Scenes
Port Douglas - Marine Discoveries
Port Douglas - In the Mossman Gorge
Sydney - The Sydney Skyline
Sydney - Blue Mountains National Park
Sydney - Peace and Serenity
Sydney - Australia’s Sun-Washed Shores
Sydney - Departure
- Discover the distinctive blend of cultural influences that have impacted Australia’s culinary culture and fashion movements in Melbourne
- Swoon over surreal seascapes as you cruise along the Great Ocean Road past Kennett River’s wildlife to Shipwreck Coast
- Submerge in the sea on a shark cave diving experience to spot Australia’s iconic Great White Sharks
- Cruise off the coast of Port Lincoln to spend time among the gentle-natured Sea Lion’s that reside near sandy island coves
- Traverse the forested headlands and pearly shores of Port Lincoln National Park for moments alongside the unspoiled wilderness
- Glide to panoramas of one of the world’s most spectacular stretches of sea on a cruise from Cairns to Port Douglas
- Appreciate the limitless beauty of the Great Barrier Reef as you snorkel its magnificent coral reefs and encounter its colorful marine life
- Cherish moments in the company of Australia’s rarest animals during a tour of the forests of Mossman Gorge
- Capture unparalleled landscape vistas atop the summits of Blue Mountains National Park
- Attune to the lively atmosphere of Sydney as you explore its vibrant skyline and visit its stunning heritage sites
$5,845 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Anwesh Y.
Reviewed By Jane R.
Reviewed By Sara H.
Reviewed By Robin P.
Reviewed By Elaine H.
Reviewed By Richard M.