Captivating tradition, breathtaking landscapes, and welcoming locals define this 22-day Australia and New Zealand luxury tour that most likely will be your trip of a lifetime. Witness the changing colors of Uluru in Australia’s infamous Outback at sunset, search for radiant tropical fish at the Great Barrier Reef, embrace the painted scenery of the Waimangu Volcanic Valley, and soar over a glacial ice field in a helicopter. From stories of Dreamtime and cooking in a thermal pool to grand fiords...
Sydney - Arrive in Captivating Sydney
Sydney is a cosmopolitan city that rises out of the Pacific and and home to the Opera House and the staggering height of the Tower Eye, which reaches over 1,013 feet tall. The popular beauty of the city spreads from the beaches of golden sands to the vibrant colors of the Royal Botanic Gardens with orchids, palms, and begonias. Your private transfer will meet you Sydney’s Kingsford Smith International Airport upon your arrival and escort you into the heart of the city at Shangri-La Sydney. Your luxury accommodations will highlight the marvels of the city with fabulous panoramic views of the renowned Sydney Harbour that sweep from the Opera House to the Harbour Bridge. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to relax among Sydney’s beauty.
Sydney - Embrace Sydney and Sydney Harbour
Sydney - Witness the Wondrous Blue Mountains
Uluru - Fly to the Renowned Red Centre
Uluru - Tour Magnificent Uluru and Kata Tjuta
Port Douglas - Fly to Australia’s Tropical North
Port Douglas - Explore the Great Barrier Reef
Port Douglas - View Daintree Rainforest’s Marvels
Melbourne - Reach Melbourne’s Bohemian Charm
Melbourne - Travel the Great Ocean Road
Melbourne - Visit with Kangaroos and Koalas
Queenstown - Reach New Zealand for a Welcome Tour
Queenstown - Revel in Milford Sound’s Grandeur
Queenstown - Follow the Marvelous Routeburn Track
Franz Josef - Venture to the Charm of Franz Josef
Franz Josef - Enjoy a Heli Tour and Glacier Country
Christchurch - Delight in the TranzAlpine Rail
Rotorua - Fly to the North Island at Rotorua
Rotorua - Discover New Zealand’s Cultural Heart
Auckland - Transfer to New Zealand’s Largest City
Auckland - Enjoy Waiheke Island like a Gourmet
Auckland - Depart for Home
- Witness the epic scale and tropical beauty of the Great Barrier Reef at your pace when on a stationary platform, scuba diving or snorkeling with local guides
- Discover the dramatic scale and stunning beauty of Frans Josef glacier with a helicopter tour that will fly you over the eight miles of ice
- Bask in the changing colors of Uluru for a dramatic and intimate view of at sunset
- Indulge in the sensational flavors that are supported by the Waiheke Island with a gourmet tour of the vineyards and micro-breweries
- Uncover the stunning waterfalls and wilderness of Milford Sound with a scenic cruise in search of dolphins, sea lions, and penguins
- Feed kangaroos and wallabies by hand when visiting the Fetherdale Wildlife Park inside the stunning landscape of Blue Mountains National Park
- Wander Daintree National Park with an Aboriginal guide for insight into the cultural heritage and natural splendor of the ancient forest
- Follow a portion of the popular Routeburn Track outside of Queenstown for hidden histories shared by the landscape and endless panoramic views
- Delight in the mouthwatering flavors of Melbourne with a privately guided food tour through the popular arcades and lanes that produce exceptional cuisine
- Experience the cultural heart of New Zealand with a tour of Waimangu Volcanic Valley, during which you will follow a local Maori guide to learn about the local history and heritage
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.82 stars based on
Reviewed By Eileen W.
Reviewed By Judy J.
Reviewed By David K.
Reviewed By Kumar N.
Reviewed By Betty P.
Reviewed By Lois F.