Experience the most extravagant adventures across Australia and New Zealand on this 20-day luxury tour. Dripping in spectacular wilderness scenes, riddled with fascinating cultural destinations, and boasting breathtaking seascapes with vivid coral reefs, Australia and New Zealand will share the reasons why each country is renowned worldwide in addition to treating you to superbly indulgent moments along the way.
Sydney - First Impressions of Sydney Harbor
Swooping over the city, views of the iconic Sydney Opera House will welcome you to Australia. You will be collected at the airport and privately transferred to your stunning accommodation that will capture the dazzling harbor spirit in its elegant architecture. This iconic slice of Sydney paradise represents the zenith of harbor living, and its first-class amenities will keep you pleasantly entertained from the moment you arrive until you turn in for the night.
Sydney - Outback Scenes of the Blue Mountains
Sydney - The Wonders of Watson’s Bay
Sydney - Setting Sail or Admiring Art
Uluru - Introduction to the Anangu Culture
Uluru - Stargazing in Ayers Rock
Port Douglas - Captivating Coastal Scenes
Port Douglas - One With the Kuku Yalanji People
Port Douglas - Across the Great Barrier Reef
Melbourne - A Life of Glitz and Glamour
Melbourne - Inner-City and Hidden Food Finds
Melbourne - Koala and Penguin Colonies
Queenstown - Next Stop: New Zealand
Queenstown - Bird's-Eye View of Milford Sound
Queenstown - On a Remarkable Golf Course
Rotorua - First Steps on Sulphur City
Rotorua - Memories with a Mitai Family
Auckland - Glow Worms in the Waitomo Caves
Auckland - The Elite Wines of Waiheke
Auckland - Departure
- Uncover the unbridled allure of the Australian outback when exploring the expansive summits of Blue Mountains National Park
- Set sail across Sydney Harbor to the wondrous beaches of Watson’s Bay for an afternoon of appreciating the destination's luxurious setting
- Introduce yourself to the Anangu people who reside in the red desert of Uluru and explore their culture through a distinct dot-painting workshop
- Cherish stargazing opportunities beneath the clear skies of Uluru that will be backdropping by its iconic Ayers Rock
- Enter the viridian rainforests of Australia and discover a local Kuku Yalanji village beneath the emerald canopy before arriving at Mossman Gorge
- Chart the sea to the world’s most mesmerizing marine destination, the Great Barrier Reef, and snorkel above its coral reefs
- Treasure the sights of koala colonies and penguins during an exclusive tour of the wildlife of Phillip Island that will conclude with images of the Penguin Parade
- Soar above the summits of New Zealand’s Southern Alps during a private helicopter tour that will end with bird's-eye view of the Milford Sound fjords
- Partake in a round of golf on one of Queenstown's coveted courses at the foothills of the Remarkables Mountains
- Spend moments with a local Mitai Maori family to learn more about their traditional customs through an exploration of their cuisine and performance
- Enter the vividly glowing caves of Waitomo, which are covered in thousands of luminous glow worms
- Tease your palate with world-class wines that are produced at gorgeous estates on the flourishing fields of Waiheke
$6,495 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on 146 reviews.
Reviewed By Anwesh Y.
Reviewed By Carol P.
Reviewed By Toon J.
Reviewed By Robin P.
Reviewed By Elaine H.
Reviewed By Laurie Z.