Experience Australia and New Zealand from every evocative angle with this unique 17-day itinerary. Nature meets with culture; city sights intermingle with desert and beaches, and remarkable wildlife comes alive at every turn. Every day is different and every experience showcases why these two countries are on every traveler's bucket list.
Syndey - Welcome to a Vibrant City
Australia and New Zealand are tucked into a lost corner of the planet, as immense islands that are marked by contrasts and diversity. Everything here is bigger and more dramatic; mountains, desert, rainforest, reef, and beaches. Reaching such an untamed world isn't easy and it's a long flight from wherever you live. After landing in Sydney, you'll be met by a private transfer and escorted to your hotel. Relax and admire the city view from your window, before enjoying a leisurely day sampling the local sights. You're in the heart of the city's most illustrious neighborhood with restaurants overlooking the water and dozens of attractions within walking distance to all the central city sights.
Sydney - The Best of an Iconic Place
Sydney - Marveling at the Blue Mountains
Cairns - Tropical Retreat
Cairns - Experiencing the Great Barrier Reef
Cairns - Aboriginal Dreaming
Uluru - The Burning Red Beauty of Uluru
Melbourne - Desert Exploration and City Lights
Melbourne - Kangaroos and Koalas in the Wild
Melbourne - Meandering Along the Great Ocean Road
Queenstown - Welcome to New Zealand
Milford Sound - Lost in the Wonder
Queenstown - Adrenaline Adventure
Rotorua - A Maori Immersion
Rotorua - Outdoor Adventure and Natural Beauty
Auckland - Lost in the Magical World of Hobbiton
Auckland - Depart for home
- Immerse yourself in seven iconic destinations, each offering a unique side to a magical continent
- Explore the dazzling city lights and surrounding natural beauty of Sydney, the great harbor city, providing an idyllic introduction to Australia
- Indulge in the tropical paradise of Cairns, then dip in the water and discover the color and charm of the Great Barrier Reef
- Admire the dramatic burning red of Uluru, losing yourself in the spirituality and sunsets of Australia's most famous natural attraction
- Weave down the Great Ocean Road and discover wild kangaroos and koalas, just two highlights from your stay in inimitable Melbourne
- Feel your heart race as Queenstown showcases why it's the adrenalin capital of the world
- Drive and cruise through Milford Sound and the Fiordland National Park, twinkling snow-capped mountains gazing down on calm turquoise waters
- Discover authentic Aboriginal and Maori culture in all its complexity, from traditional tribal welcomes to hunting for food in the bush
- Experience outdoor New Zealand as you mountain bike, kayak and walk, through the nature that makes the country famous
- Pretend to be Gandolf as you wander through the untouched Hobbiton movie set and stop for a drink in Greed Dragon Tavern
$16,570 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Michelle R.
Reviewed By Luz N.
Reviewed By Eileen W.
Reviewed By Anwesh Y.
Reviewed By Alexandra N.
Reviewed By Mike B.