The iconic will meet inspiration on your customizable New Zealand, Australia, and Tahiti vacation. This tailor-made tour combines the rich colors of tropical paradise, the bountiful culture of geothermal springs, and the cultural splendor embodied in a famous opera house. Dive into the crystal clear sea in search of schools of angelfish, scour a eucalyptus forest to find kangaroos and koalas, and discover the intricate details and history of a hand-sculpted totem in a traditional cultural school....
Auckland – Inviting New Zealand
Auckland is a modern city overlooking the ancient, rugged coastline of New Zealand’s North Island. Sailboats drift along the cobalt waters of the Tasman Sea, and the Auckland Sky Tower soars above the sprawling city streets at the height of nearly 1,100 feet. Two harbors frame the narrow isthmus textured with volcanic cones, islands dot the waterways, and lush, fertile farmland borders the country’s largest city. Your flight lands at Auckland International Airport, where your private transfer greets you upon arrival. The aroma of the sea permeates the air, rainforest rises out of the south, and open, verdant hills roll across the north.
You take a moment to settle into the comforts of your five-star hotel, basking in the gorgeous view of the water from your private balcony. Quay Street brims with restaurants and shops and the scent of fresh oysters drizzled with lemon drift out of restaurants on the Princess Wharf. You meet your guide in the lobby and make your way through the city on a private tour that will lead you to One Tree Hill. The volcanic cone was once a fortress at a height of nearly 600 feet above sea level, and the site offers 360-degree views of the city and a panorama that includes both seas of Auckland. Your guide points to the shimmering obelisk crowning the summit, and you have a perfect view of this monument dedicated to the Maori people.
Rotorua – Bringing Fantasy to Real Life
Rotorua – Volcanic Images Come to Life
Auckland – Islands In the Harbor
Sydney – A Historic Life by the Sea
Sydney – Enjoying the Breeze of Sydney Harbour Life
Sydney – A Distinctive Blue
Sydney – From the Active Water to the Relaxing Wine
Tahiti – One Step to Paradise
Tahiti – Adventures in Tahiti
Tahiti – French Polynesian Leisure
Tahiti – Returning from the South Pacific
- Bask in the calm, comfortable waters of the South Pacific Sea during a private snorkeling tour that will lead you to tropical fish, vibrant coral, and sunken vessels
- Step into a storybook at Hobbiton in New Zealand, the working and interactive set constructed for The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies
- Explore the waters of Sydney Harbour on a luxury cruise and take in the views of the famous skyline and canals of Australia’s iconic city
- Enjoy the stunning flavors of Australia’s oldest wine-growing region on a half-day wine tasting tour of Hunter Valley
- Traverse the emerald rainforest and undulating hills of Tahiti on a 4x4 jeep excursion to discover the stunning whitewater of Fautaua Falls
- Embrace the distinctive hues and erupting waters of Te Puia Thermal Reserve, that showcases geysers, boiling pools, and Maori cultural workshops
- Wander along the paths of an uninhabited volcanic island off Auckland’s coast for insight into the geographical evolution around the natural harbor
- Venture into the opulent galleries and distinctive concert hall of the Sydney Opera House on a private tour of the recognizable edifice
- Discover the tremendous sandstone pillars and marvelous vistas overlooking the Three Sisters and Jamison Valley at the Blue Mountains
$14,035 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.6 stars based on 30 reviews.
Reviewed By Robin B.
Reviewed By Sandra H.
Reviewed By Amy B.
Reviewed By Adrian M.
Reviewed By Cynthia W.
Reviewed By C C.