Experience New Zealand, Australia, and Fiji on the ultimate 25-day adventure that highlights the cities, natural sanctuaries, and breathtaking coasts of each stunning destination. Discover the magnificent cities of Auckland, Christchurch, and Melbourne. Explore the remote regions of Rotorua, Mount Cook, and Queenstown. And live like a local as you explore Wanaka, Kangaroo Island, and Nadi. This itinerary spotlights the best of the South Pacific.
Auckland - Fine Dining and Wine Welcome on Waiheke
Auckland, the pearl of New Zealand’s North Island, is a postcard-perfect metropolitan nestled between two massive harbors. Superyachts flood the marinas, towering skyrises twinkle in the sunshine, and visitors descend upon glossy neighborhoods. You will acclimate to the bustling atmosphere from your accommodation, then travel by ferry to Waiheke Island for gourmet dining and wine. Taste New Zealand’s top vintages as you slurp fresh oysters from Te Matuku Bay, sample a selection of artisanal foods, and admire views of Auckland at sunset.
Rotorua - Gaze Upon the Glow Worms of Waitomo
Rotorua - The History of Rotorua’s Geothermal Region
Rotorua - Experience Middle-earth in Matamata
Christchurch - Discover the Charms of Christchurch
Christchurch - Uncover the City’s Beauty and Highlights
Mount Cook - Trace the New Zealand Countryside
Mount Cook - Heli-Hike on New Zealand’s Largest Glacier
Wanaka - Snapshot the Surreal Wanaka Tree
Wanaka - The Remarkable Rob Roy Glacier Hike
Queenstown - Unearth the Gold-mining Heritage of Arrowtown
Queenstown - Explore the Region Your Way
Te Anau - En Route to the Fiordlands
Te Anau - Marvel at the Milford Sound
Sydney - See Sydney Scenes From Above
Adelaide - Transcontinental Crossing on the Indian Pacific
Adelaide - Arrive in South Australia’s Coastal Capital
Kangaroo Island - Admire the Art of Adelaide
Kangaroo Island - Witness the Island’s Unique Wildlife
Kangaroo Island - Discover the Dramatic Coast
Melbourne - Find the Hidden Gems of Victoria’s Capital
Nadi - Welcome to Viti Levu, Fiji
Nadi - Uncover the Traditions of Fiji
Nadi - Cruise in Style Across the Pacific Ocean
Nadi - Farewell New Zealand, Australia, and Fiji
- Enjoy fine wines and gourmet dining on Waiheke Island, overlooking the sparkling cityscape of Auckland
- Enter the underwater caves of Waitomo to gaze upon the dazzling glow worms that illuminate the massive caverns
- Cross the untouched geothermal region of Rotorua and explore Maori traditions at a local village in the Tawa forest
- Explore Middle-earth’s magnificent Hobbiton in Matamata and admire the natural beauty that envelops the valleys of the Kaimai Range
- Discover the charms of Christchurch on a city tour that highlights the revival of its magnificent districts and beautiful surroundings
- Trek across the largest mountain in New Zealand on a thrilling glacier heli-hike in the Mount Cook region
- Travel to the glorious Wanaka Tree to witness its peculiar beauty in the middle of the southern reaches of the vast blue lake
- Traverse the icy formations and lush forests that flank the Rob Roy Glacier on an exhilarating hike through the remote region
- See the surreal scenery of the Milford Sound on a coach and cruise tour in New Zealand’s remarkable fiordlands near Queenstown and Te Anau
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge to capture panoramic city views atop the mesmerizing landmark
- Set off across the Australian outback and countryside on an overnight Transcontinental Crossing on the Indian Pacific train to Adelaide
- Explore the natural beauty of Kangaroo Island on guided walks in the wilderness to the beautiful coasts where wildlife thrives
- Experience local Fijian culture on humbling tours from Nadi into the jungle and across the sun-soaked South Pacific seas
$24,370 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Keri T.
Reviewed By Luz N.
Reviewed By Michelle R.
Reviewed By rose m.
Reviewed By Marjorie G.
Reviewed By Debby T.