Venture to one of the most biodiverse regions in the world on a 12-day Argentina adventure. Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of city life, set against the backdrop of vibrant hues and colonial facades. Tap your feet to the lively rhythms of Argentina's famed tango music before taking off on the adventure of a lifetime in Patagonia and the majestic glaciers at El Calafate.
Buenos Aires - Arrive and Enjoy Wondrous Argentina
Welcome to Argentina! Welcome to this illustrious South American country, home to Patagonia and bustling city life. Today, you will arrive at the Buenos Aires airport and be transferred to your downtown accommodation via private transportation. Enjoy the rest of the day at your own pace, exploring the city center. Marvel at the architecture, inspired by Spanish colonial design, and the bold pops of color on every street. Bargain shop at high-end designer stores or relax at an outdoor cafe. In the evening, you can try renowned Argentine beef, sizzling on an open parrilla.
Buenos Aires - Cycle to the Enchanting Puerto Madero
Ushuaia - Welcome to Unique Ushuaia
Ushuaia - Embark on a Trekking and Paddling Excursion
Ushuaia - Traverse Penguin Rookery and Beagle Channel
El Calafate - Welcome to Southern Patagonia
El Calafate - Spend a Full Day at Perito Moreno Glacier
El Calafate - Relax at a Traditional Patagonian Ranch
Puerto Iguazu - Travel North to Puerto Iguazú
Puerto Iguazú - Trek through Iguazu National Park
Buenos Aires - Explore Iguazú National Park and Parque Das Aves
Buenos Aires - Depart for Home
- Marvel at Buenos Aires' urban architecture, inspired by Spanish colonial design, and the bold pops of color on every street
- Travel to Lake Roca, in Tierra del Fuego National Park, to view the iridescent lake beneath the snow-capped mountains
- Hike at Ensenada Bay, where you'll catch a glimpse of the beautiful Beagle Channel before making your way to the coast
- Embark on a nautical safari tour, where you'll marvel at the gigantic ice walls of Perito Moreno
- Set off for the Brazilian border and explore Parque de Aves for one-of-a-kind birdwatching
- Admire the panoramic views of the massive, cascading falls at Iguazú National Park, one of the world’s seven natural wonders
- Relax at Nibepo Aike Ranch for an inside look at traditional and timeless farming practices of Patagonian estancias
- Traverse the wooden walkways of Puerto Iguazú to Garganta del Diablo (Devil's Throat) for a look at the magnificent falls raging below
- Capture photos of the Spegazzini and Upsala glaciers at the border of Chile and Argentina
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.53 stars based on
Reviewed By Inayat f.
Reviewed By Jessica C.
Reviewed By Lisa R.
Reviewed By Margaret M.
Reviewed By Joey S.