Get lost in the fervor of Buenos Aires, impassioned rhythms of tango music, and the breathtaking beauty of Patagonia on this 10-day Argentina tour. Meander down the colorful streets of San Telmo, explore El Calafate for unparalleled views of nearly 200 glaciers, and wind down in Bariloche with fishing expeditions atop crystal-clear waters. Embrace the majestic Andes and indulge in urban vistas for the perfect Argentina experience.
Buenos Aires - Enjoy Dinner and a Tango Show
Get to know the dazzling metropolis of Buenos Aires and its riveting history, known for its elevated style and romantic atmosphere. Your private transfer will meet you at the airport and escort you to the comforts of your luxurious accommodations before you step into the bustle of city life. After exploring the unique neighborhoods at your pace, you'll be captivated by a tango performance at dinner as you witness Argentina’s most acclaimed dance form. Listen to the majestic rhythm and embrace the passion as you immerse yourself into the local ambiance.
Buenos Aires - Explore on a Half-Day City Tour
El Calafate - Arrive in Captivating Patagonia
El Calafate - Enjoy a Full Day at Perito Moreno Glacier
El Calafate - Experience a Unique Fishing Tour
Bariloche - Travel and Discover at Your Pace
Bariloche - Embrace a Sunset Kayaking Excursion
Bariloche - Revel in All-Inclusive Fly Fishing
Buenos Aires - Enjoy Buenos Aires at Your Pace
Buenos Aires - Depart for Home
- Meander down the colorful streets of San Telmo for glimpses of traditional Spanish colonial architecture.
- Lace up your hiking shoes and embark on a full-day adventure of the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Wander the cobblestone streets of Argentina's capital city, lined with outdoor cafes and high-end shopping.
- Enjoy a fishing trip with stunning views and the chance to catch wild rainbow and brown trout
- Embark on an incredible one-hour sunset kayak tour on the crystal clear and peaceful waters of Lake Gutierrez
- Attend an enthralling tango performance, Argentina’s most acclaimed dance form.
$3,245 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.53 stars based on
Reviewed By Inayat f.
Reviewed By Jessica C.
Reviewed By Julie L.
Reviewed By Joey S.
Reviewed By Janina F.
Reviewed By Margaret M.