Zimbabwe enchants and surprises as visitors are led into dramatic wildlife realms still untouched by mass tourism. A safari in Zimbabwe is as authentic as it gets with an epic wilderness mostly unseen and undocumented by the outside world. Exclusive and luxurious, this 10-day safari is focused on Zimbabwe’s three flagship destinations to reveal an enigmatic land that will keep you entirely engaged. You will see not only the Big Five but also 100 other wild mammal species ranging from vast elephant...
Victoria Falls – Sunset Cruise Along the Zambezi River
Touch down in remote Zimbabwe, and the charms of the Zambezi River will immediately captivate. Hippos can be seen poking their heads above the water, crocodiles bask lazily along the banks, and a flurry of lush colors will dominate every panorama. You will land at Victoria Falls Airport and be greeted by a guide for the short transfer to a lodge along the river. Just sit back on your balcony and start to absorb the promise of Zimbabwe’s nature. Every evening the lodge will provide a sunset Zambezi cruise with drinks and canapes being served as the hippos emerge for their evening grazing.
As you move serenely along the famous waterway, your boat safari will prove to be a wonderful means of reenergizing after your flight. Return to the lodge after the cruise and a sumptuous dinner will be served on the open verandah, the chefs blending organic African produce with Western culinary influences. Like each day on this safari, expect to have a wonderful array of food and a wide selection of inclusive drinks.
Victoria Falls – The World Wonder From the Air and the Ground
Victoria Falls – Raft the Zambezi
Mana Pools National Park – Classic Safari Under Canvas
Day 5 - 6
Mana Pools National Park – Exclusive Big Game Brilliance in One of Africa’s Finest Parks
Hwange National Park – Epic Elephant Herds and Lions in Zimbabwe’s Largest National Park
Day 8 - 9
Hwange National Park – Mobile Camping Safari in the Untouched Wilderness
Hwange National Park to Harare – Departure
- Escape to one of Africa’s greatest big game wildernesses with several days of safari in Hwange National Park
- Explore the wonders of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Mana Pools where the safari under canvas evokes the rawness of wild Africa
- Marvel at the world’s greatest waterfall with a helicopter journey above Victoria Falls, as well as a walking journey alongside the roaring water
- Go white water rafting on the Zambezi River and drink in the resplendent scenery of rural Southern Africa
- Uncover a dramatic world of wildlife from vast elephant herds to prolific lion pride and nocturnal hunters
- Discover that you are the only visitor for miles as you take game drives through Southern Africa’s lesser visited safari destinations
- Cruise along the Zambezi River at sunset to admire hippos, crocodiles, and abundant collections of antelopes
- Unravel the beautiful complexity of Zimbabwe with the opportunity to spot over 100 different mammal species along with a 500-plus list of exotic birds
- Spend several days on a mobile camping safari surrounded by the sounds and smells of untouched Africa
- Safari activities are privately guided, and you can tailor the program on a daily basis with walking safaris, game drives, and journeys into the night
$11,825 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.93 stars based on 427 reviews.
Reviewed By Patrick S.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.
Reviewed By steve s.
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By Victoria Z.