The “Pearl of Africa” glistens with natural wonder. Gorillas enchant, lions climb trees, and elephants use trunks as snorkels. This 9-day signature safari connects Uganda’s unique highlights from gorilla trekking to discovering untamed nature. Journey into redolent forests, where mist swirls and chimpanzees are among the residents. Game drive across iconic East Africa savannah, where giant mammals make haunting calls. Fly across a mystical landscape by light aircraft, and then settle into exquisite...
Entebbe – Arriving in the Pearl of Africa
Touch down in Entebbe, and within moments, you’re gazing out over Lake Victoria, absorbed by the serenity of the water. Surreal colors mix across the panorama, the lake fringed by shimmering boulders and stunning greenery. The odd swirl of red dust leaves an indelible imprint, and its enigmatic hue is going to be constant over these nine days. You’ll be greeted at the airport and spend the night at your glamorous accommodation with the ultimate lakeside setting. A one-hour treatment at the spa is included, salubriously shaking off any travel fatigue as you look forward to exploring the Pearl of Africa.
Kibale National Park – Immersed in the Exotic Forest
Kibale National Park – The Unique Domain of the Chimpanzee
Queen Elizabeth National Park – Iconic Big Game Safari
Queen Elizabeth National Park – The Mammal Abundance of the Plains
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Sublime Aerial Safari Over the Lush Ugandan Hills
Day 7 - 8
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park – Gorilla Encounters in the Enigmatic Forest
Entebbe – Depart to Home
- The world’s largest primate inhabits the thick forests of Bwindi, and you’ll go on two enchanting gorilla treks
- Tree-climbing lions and rumbustious elephants are just the start of the highlights during game drives across the Queen Elizabeth National Park savannah
- Chimpanzee troops delight in your company, and you’ll spend an hour with these primates on a habituation experience
- Fly between destinations in light aircraft, enjoying spectacular aerial views and expedited travel from wilderness to wilderness
- Enjoy Uganda’s signature luxury lodges; each handpicked for their boutique beauty and ability to blend into the wild
- Exploring Uganda’s forests brings wonderful moments with nature’s diverse cast: barking baboons, grey-cheeked mangabeys, colobus monkeys, thousands of butterflies, and hundreds of tropical birds
- The classic East African savannah is home to a dramatic cast of big mammals and two days of game drives reveals all the classic animal sights: hippos, buffalos, hyenas, and tens of thousands of resident antelopes
$9,238 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By carmen c.
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Emily F.
Reviewed By Katherine M.
Reviewed By Alexa G.
Reviewed By Shannon B.