Northern Tanzania boasts magnificent safari reserves and spectacular conservation areas where landscapes are left untouched and wildlife freely roams the rich environments. From Tarangire National Park’s prolific bushveld to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area’s luxuriant caldera and the Central Serengeti’s vast savannas, this glamorous 8-day classic Tanzanian safari will show off the country’s remarkable wilderness and the extraordinary wildlife inhabiting it.
Tarangire National Park - Safari Drives and Sunset Views
Encompassing a portion of the Manyara region’s pristine wilderness, the jaw-dropping Tarangire National Park features sun-kissed granite mountains, sparkling river valleys, prolific bushveld, and free-roaming wildlife you will behold from the moment you touch down in Tanzania and transfer to your decadent suite overlooking the park’s boundless wilds. After checking in, you will delight in your first afternoon safari adventure, on which you will capture images of the region’s breathtaking natural beauty and marvelous wildlife wandering the Tanzanian plains. Your thrilling game drive will culminate at an observation point sharing sunset views of a riverine valley.
Tarangire National Park - Thrilling Safari Tours through Tarangire
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Stunning Observations atop the Olmoti Crater
Ngorongoro Conservation Area - Captivating Wildlife Encounters across the Caldera
Central Serengeti - Big Five Game Drives
Central Serengeti - Meetings with the Maasai People
Central Serengeti - Unique Scenes of the Serengeti
Central Serengeti - One Last Serengeti Safari
- Tour the prolific wilderness of Tarangire National Park on thrilling safari drives across immense bushveld to viewpoints overlooking the untouched landscape and wandering wildlife, complete with decadent cocktails and sensational sunset scenes
- Partake in a series of exciting safari tours through Tarangire National Park, including morning and evening game drives as well as guided bush walks alongside an armed ranger
- Ascend to the rim of the Olmoti Crater, bask in the breathtaking views of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area’s volcanic landscapes, and appreciate the animal sightings along the way
- Descend the slopes of the Ngorongoro Crater to capture photography of the incredible wildlife and relish iconic sightings, including the thousand-strong flamboyance of flamingos gathering in the shallow waters of Lake Nakuru
- Embrace the thrill of adventure across the sweeping savannas of the Serengeti on Big Five game drives set to showcase Africa’s iconic game as well as the reserve’s fascinating collection of flora and fauna
- Journey to an authentic Maasai village, meet the tribal villagers dressed in colorful robes and jewelry, and learn more about their ancient culture as you witness traditional performances and tuck into unique delicacies
- Peruse the Serengeti at night, guided by a spotlight, and scan the bushveld in search of nocturnal creatures, such as bush babies, as well as riveting night time activities, such as lions and leopards hunting under the moonlight
$6,155 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 415 reviews.
Reviewed By Katelyn W.
Reviewed By Matthew L.
Reviewed By Cullen M.
Reviewed By MARIAN K.
Reviewed By Ann K.
Reviewed By Henry T.