Uncover hidden gems, breathtaking beauty, stoic monuments, natural wonders, and delectable cuisine on a 16-day grand tour of Sicily. Just off the coast of southern Italy, Sicily is the largest Mediterranean island, steeped in history and tradition. Venture off the beaten path of Italy's mainland for an unforgettable discovery that blends the ancient world and contemporary life.
Palermo - Arrive in Magnificent Palermo
As you coast along the tarmac at Palermo international airport, you'll catch your first glimpses of Sicily's sparkling coastlines shimmering beneath the warm Mediterranean sun. You'll be greeted at the airport by your private transfer and escorted to your luxury accommodations in the heart of Palermo's historic downtown. Enjoy an afternoon of rest and relaxation. In the evening, take to the city’s cobbled streets to peruse quaint shops and marvel at Gothic architecture. Choose from a variety of dinner options as warm sunset hues fill the streets.
Palermo - Join a Guided City Tour of Downtown Palermo
Palermo - Indulge in a Food Tour
Erice - Trek to the Scenic Erice's Saltpans
Selinunte - Partake in a Wine Tasting and Tour Selinunte
Corleone - Tour the Historic Center of Corleone
Ragusa Ibla - Transfer with a Stop in Piazza Armerina
Ragusa Ibla - Explore Ragusa and Visit the Aromi Farm
Modica - Attend a Traditional Chocolate-Making Class
Siracusa - Admire Beautiful Baroque Architecture in Noto
Ortigia/Siracusa - Visit an Authentic Food Market in Ortigia
Mount Etna - Traverse Mount Etna on Four Wheels
Taormina - Take a Private Transfer to Taormina
Savoca - Join the Renowned Godfather Tour
Taormina - Step Aboard the Taormina Coast Boat Tour
Catania Airport - Return Home
- Sample olives, pizzas and pasta, cannolis, gelato, and more at the Vucciria Market
- Marvel at the beautiful landscapes and traditional Sicilian homes tucked into the hillside of Modica
- Admire the famed Piazza Armenia, home to the stunning mosaics of Villa Romana del Casale, a Unesco World Heritage Site and one of the largest collections of Roman mosaics in the world
- Set sail on a private boat tour along the coast of Taormina for unparalleled views of the charming villages dotting the coastline
- Spend the afternoon preparing an exquisite five-course meal and sip on locally sourced wine before delighting in your culinary creation
- Rev your engines as your adventure takes a new turn to the stunning landscapes of Mount Etna
- Join a private guided tour of Palermo's historic city center and tour Normans, home to the Cappella Palatina and some of the most sought-after Byzantine mosaics
- Browse the kaleidoscope of fresh vegetables and seasonal fruit at the ancient Ortigia food market
- Travel to beautiful Selinunte for a private tour of one of the largest archaeological sites in the Mediterranean
- Tour the famed Piazza Armenia, home to the mosaics of Villa Romana del Casale and one of the largest collections of Roman mosaics in the world
- Meander over to the fish vendors to check out the daily catch in Siracusa
- Visit Ragusa Ibla, the city perched atop a hillside, and tour the Hyblean Gardens, the Basilica di San Giorgio, and the Church of Santa Maria delle Scale
- Escape to the enchanting resort town of Taormina, just steps away from a Greek theater, medieval churches, and beautiful views of the Gulf of Naxos
- Wander the farmlands of Gli Aromi Farmand to sample fresh herbs, among them basil and rosemary, prerequisites for nearly all Italian dishes
$5,403 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael P.
Reviewed By Stacy L.
Reviewed By ANDrew C.
Reviewed By Katherine D.
Reviewed By Elliot B.
Reviewed By Chris D.