Spend four weeks traveling South Africa’s immaculate Garden Route, stopping at iconic destinations including the bustling cosmopolitan city of Cape Town, charming seaside town of Hermanus, and illustrious lagoon town of Knysna before you escape to the inspiring wilderness reserves of the Greater Kruger area on safari and conclude your vacation in the dazzling, glamorous Sandton suburb in Johannesburg. Jaw-dropping cultural, heritage, and wilderness adventures await!
Cape Town - Leafy Suburbs beneath Table Mountain
Cape Town’s leafy suburbs hang on the slopes of Table Mountain and stretch down towards the shoreline where they wrap around the Western Cape’s sprawling coastline. You will arrive at Cape Town International Airport and transfer to an accommodation nestled in the foothills of the imposing mountain and overlooking the bustling cosmopolitan city. You may tuck into a delightful dinner on one of Cape Town’s many vibrant streets and embrace the spirited South Africa nightlife before you return to your room.
Cape Town - Visit the V&A Waterfront
Cape Town - Explore the Best of Cape Town
Cape Town - Cruise the Cape Coast to the Tip of Africa
Hermanus - A Taste of the Cape Winelands
Hermanus - Whale-Watching and Hermanus’ Marine Life
Hermanus - A Day off in Hermanus
Swellendam - Uncover South Africa’s Colonial Heritage
Oudtshoorn - Ostrich Farms and the Cango Caves
Mossel Bay - Across the Witfontein Nature Reserve
Mossel Bay - Meandering around Mossel Bay
Knysna - South Africa’s Eco-Wonderland
Knysna - Adventures in and around Knysna
Knysna - Discover South Africa’s Oyster Culture
Addo Elephant Park - Gliding through the Garden Route
Addo Elephant Park - Encounter South Africa’s Elephants
Kapama Private Game Reserve - Between Blyde River Canyon and Kruger Park
Kapama Private Game Reserve - Big Five Game Drives in Kapama
Kapama Private Game Reserve - Unique Wilderness Experiences
White River - Panoramas from God’s Window
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve - The Greater Kruger Park Area
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve - The Circle of Life
Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve - Elephant Interaction in Sabi Sands
Pretoria - En Route to Johannesburg
Pretoria - Peruse Pretoria at Your Leisure
Johannesburg - Culinary Heaven in Sandton City
Johannesburg - Jozi’s Glitzy and Glamorous Scene
Johannesburg - Inspiring Soweto Township Tour
Johannesburg - Your Journey Back Home Begins
- Explore the best of Cape Town on a guided city tour to the iconic, colorful homes of the Bo-Kaap district for a taste of Malay culture, the top of Table Mountain for unparalleled views of the Western Cape, and Robben Island to learn about the powerful life of Nelson Mandela
- Cruise along the picturesque routes that zigzag along the Western Cape coastline to appreciate impressive rock formations such as the Twelve Apostles and Chapman’s Peak, swim in chilly waters alongside a penguin colony at Boulders Beach, and admire views of the southern tip of Africa, Cape Point
- Self-drive through the Cape countryside to Franschhoek’s Cape Winelands, visit elite wineries that produce world-famous vintages, and indulge in extraordinary reds and whites as you survey sensational viridian vineyard fields cascading the hillsides
- Enjoy whale-watching at one of South Africa’s premier whale-spotting destinations, Hermanus, during a guided cruise across the Indian Ocean in search of the gentle giants and other significant marine life such as seals, sharks, and dolphins
- Visit Oudtshoorn’s collection of ostrich farms on a learning experience that will please the whole family or for a light lunch in the dappled shade beneath the mountains before you enter the impressive multi-colored caverns of the Cango Caves
- Keep your eyes peeled for indigenous wild animals such as zebra, giraffe, buffalo, and more as you cross fields draped in flowers and forests peppered with massive trees while traveling through Witfontein Nature Reserve
- Spend days wandering in and around Knysna, visiting sanctuaries that protect local wildlife, exploring forests that veil the coastal headlands, and tucking into oysters at world-famous restaurants that partake in South Africa’s annual Oyster Festival
- Relish game drives through Addo Elephant Park, South Africa’s most densely populated elephant sanctuary, and stay on the lookout for herds of the massive mammals as well as other incredible sightings of bucks, buffaloes, big cats, and birds, to name a few
- Sink into the tranquil ambiance of the Kapama bushveld as you explore every inch of its flourishing wilderness during game drives and bush walks as well as soak up the scenery from the comfort of spa beds overlooking the reserve
- Partake in a thrilling Panorama Route day tour across the towering peaks of the Drakensberg Mountains to viewpoints highlighting impressive silver waterfalls, enormous jagged mountains, and the Blyde River Canyon from God’s Window
- Explore the depths of Sabi Sands Private Game Reserve’s bushveld on several typical South African safari adventures, including morning and afternoon Big Five game drives, bush walks in the lush forests, and fishing expeditions in the sparkling rivers
- Take part in an awe-inspiring culture tour of the Soweto township in Johannesburg and witness the museums and memorials that honor the stirring legacy of Nelson Mandela and those who fought against the devastating Apartheid regime
$15,075 per person (excluding international flights)
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 78 reviews.
Reviewed By Michele N.
Reviewed By Jackie G.
Reviewed By Laura S.
Reviewed By Sarah S.
Reviewed By Danijela Z.
Reviewed By SATHYANARAYANA S.