Indulge in authentic flavor and elegant scenery during your luxury 10-day Croatia gastronomy tour. Experience exclusive wines, traditional cuisine, rustic cooking, and decadent ingredients as you wander from verdant countrysides to regal islands. Uncover the character of famous wines, sample the splendor of iconic dishes, and enjoy the welcoming ambiance of Croatian culture as you taste your way from the Istrian Peninsula to Dubrovnik.
Rovinj - Arrive in the Delicious Istrian Peninsula
Rovinj is a lovely port city that sits on a picturesque peninsula, untouched by modern times. It offers the perfect soothing energy of a Mediterranean destination introducing you to the Istrian Peninsula. Upon your arrival at the airport in Pula, your private transfer will escort you to the comforts of your hotel in central Rovinj, where you can find cobblestone streets and a plaza in front of St. Eufemija’s church filled with Istria’s authentic small-town ambiance. In the evening, your Croatian gastronomy adventure will start with a mouthwatering dinner highlighting fresh, locally grown ingredients and famous Istrian wine.
Rovinj - Discover the Delectable Peninsula
Plitvice Lakes - Embrace Plitvice Lakes' Elegance
Split - Taste and Charm in Split
Split - Delight in Local Charm and Tradition
Split - Experience the Essence and Beauty of Hvar
Dubrovnik - Indulge in Decadence and Discovery
Dubrovnik - Revel in Dubrovnik’s Medieval Wonders
Dubrovnik - Enjoy Wine Tasting in Konavle Valley
Dubrovnik - Depart for Home
- Embrace the ambiance of an ancient abandoned village where you can enjoy a mouthwatering three-course meal
- Discover the classic and traditional ingredients of Dalmatian cuisine during a private cooking class in Trogir focusing on regional ingredients, taste, and culture
- Bask in the decadent flavor and exclusive reputation of truffles during a delicious meal in a traditional restaurant on the Istrian Peninsula
- Indulge in the essential characteristics of Croatian wine with a wine tour pairing regional specialties with distinguished aromas, textures, and flavors of local wines
- Delight in the decadence of Croatia with a private tour of an oyster farm finishing with a stunning tasting of the illustrious tang and luxuriant texture
- Enjoy the stunning natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park to view the dazzling waters culminating in a meal at a local restaurant serving regional delicacies
- Wander through the immersive medieval ambiance of Dubrovnik with a private walking tour through the cobblestone streets and along the City Walls
$5,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Ani S.
Reviewed By Julia F.
Reviewed By Kori E.
Reviewed By Daniel H.
Reviewed By Harvey S.
Reviewed By Deborah H.