Vibrant colors, timeless beauty, and classic towns spread across the Adriatic coastline and rolling fertile hills will immerse you in endless romance during your 10-day Croatia honeymoon tour. You will find a true paradise for passion as you sample delectable truffles and lounge on a private island. From dramatic medieval walls to elegant panoramas of turquoise waters, roaring waterfalls to surreal lakes, you can celebrate Croatia’s enchanting charms.
Rovinj - Arrive in the Elegant Istria Peninsula
Istria is affectionately known as “Croatian Tuscany,” and you will quickly understand why upon your arrival at the airport. Your transfer will greet you at baggage claim and escort you to your hotel in nearby Rovinj. The heart of Rovinj is a place to fully surrender to the soothing energy of a slow, cozy, Old-World ambiance with cobblestone streets lined with old architecture and remains from Roman and Venetian times. In the evening, your Croatian gastronomy adventure will start with a mouthwatering dinner at a local restaurant focused on fresh, locally grown ingredients, famous Istrian wine, and traditional recipes.
Rovinj - Discover the Istrian Peninsula’s Spirit
Zadar - Indulge in Plitvice Lakes National Park
Zadar - Explore Ancient and Medieval Zadar
Zadar - Bask in a Lovely Cruise and Private Island
Hvar - Visit Charming Split en route to Hvar
Hvar - Delight in Hvar’s Flavor and Beauty
Dubrovnik - Enjoy a Day at Leisure in Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik - Wander the Serene Elafiti Islands
Dubrovnik - Depart for Home
- Bask in the romantic ambiance of Rovinj and the pleasures of the Istrian Peninsula as you find cobblestone streets, classic architecture, and elegant cuisine
- Delight in the comforts and seclusion of a cruise to a private island where you can lounge in the sun and on remote sands overlooking the Adriatic Sea
- Embrace the effortless beauty of the Elafiti Islands, where the former Dubrovnik Aristocracy would escape for day trips on the aromatic and scenic trails
- Explore the delightful towns of the Istrian Peninsula with a private-guided tour steeped in local charm and accentuated by dinner at a celebrated, authentic local restaurant
- Witness the exceptional display of nature at Plitvice Lakes National Park to find dazzling lakes and regal waterfalls shaping the surrounding emerald forest
- Revel in the feeling of a preserved historic city at Zadar, where you can wander along cultural heritage sites dating back to ancient Rome
- Indulge in the ultimate sensual experience with a full-day wine and culinary tour on gorgeous Hvar, where you can sample local flavor and essential spirited culture
- Enjoy the pleasures of Dubrovnik at your leisure with time to take in the views over the Adriatic Sea from the City Walls or wandering the atmospheric cobblestone streets
$4,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on 1062 reviews.
Reviewed By Jack F.
Reviewed By paulette a.
Reviewed By Diane Z.
Reviewed By Axel P.
Reviewed By Mike B.
Reviewed By beth g.