With layers of wine and preserved tradition to guide you, your 11-day Tuscany luxury tour revels in art from the museums to the kitchens, the piazzas to the markets. Witness architectural grandeur, sample the delicacies of restraint, and embrace the essential tastes of the grapevine. The Uffizi to Montepulciano’s terraced vineyards, the Accademia to San Gimignano’s towers, when discovering Tuscany, even the simple can feel opulent.
Florence - Arrive in Captivating Florence
Florence is a small city overflowing with the past, from grand palaces to palatial museums, masterpieces of renowned artists to an essential connection to the surrounding countryside. Your flight will land at Florence International Airport, where your private transfer will greet you upon arrival. Once inside the city, you will have a direct view of Medieval streets and Renaissance glamour as you check in to the comforts of your luxury accommodations. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to absorb the pace of an Italian city as the cobblestone lanes fill with restaurant tables and evening light.
Florence - Bask in the Beauty of Florence
Florence - Uncover Masterful Art
Chianti - Embrace Charm in Chianti Villages
Chianti - Sample Tuscany and San Gimignano
Val d’Orcia - Discover the Beauty of Siena
Val d’Orcia - Enjoy a Cooking Class and Market
Val d’Orcia - Explore in and around Montepulciano
Val d’Orcia - The Cheese and Cuisine of Pienza
Rome - Depart for Home
Rome - Depart for Home
- Witness the exceptional detail and size of Michelangelo’s David on a private tour of the Accademia
- Discover the wonders of the Uffizi Gallery with a private guide to view masterpieces from artists like da Vinci, Giotto, and Botticelli
- Embrace the delicate and layered flavors of olive oil when visiting a family-owned farm and mill for a delicious tasting
- Indulge in the welcoming ambiance of a family-owned vineyard in the hills of Montepulciano, where you can explore the cellars and taste the noble Italian wine
- Explore the depths and heights of San Gimignano at your pace to view the prestigious towers and walls of the medieval hilltop town
- Enjoy the dramatic ambiance of Siena as you stroll the cobbled lanes at leisure to view the highlights, including the Gothic art and architecture of the cathedral
- Bask in the exquisite flavors of Tuscany during a private cooking class and local market visit to learn how to make a deceptively simple Tuscan menu
- Sample the bold and robust flavors of typical cheese from Pienza after visiting the town known as the embodiment of the Renaissance
$6,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 195 reviews.
Reviewed By Patricia C.
Reviewed By Tim C.
Reviewed By ANDrew C.
Reviewed By Lilian P.
Reviewed By Fay P.
Reviewed By Jennifer R.