With rich cultural heritage, exquisite culinary history, and immaculate rainforests sweeping much of the untouched landscapes, Thailand and Laos are phenomenal places to bring your family for 17 days of non-stop fun and insightful discovery. From temple tours in decorated spiritual complexes to forest walks in pristine environments and foodie experiences at sensational eateries to historic exhibitions at venerated landmarks, explore Thailand and Laos’ adventure highlights with your family.
Bangkok - Panoramas of Bangkok’s Bubbly Cityscape
You will cross the International Date Line and arrive in Bangkok in the early evening. After checking into your city center hotel, you may wander the streets of Bangkok at your leisure and absorb the exuberance brimming across its bubbly districts at night markets peppering the cityscape. After checking out the colorful trinkets and trying a few tasty Thai snacks at stalls in the market, you may head to a rooftop bar and restaurant to sip on cocktails and gaze over the towering skyline dressed in neon lights.
Bangkok - Discover Thailand’s Captivating Culture
Bangkok - Traditional Highlights of Thailand
Bangkok - Unravel History in Ayutthaya
Luang Prabang - Old Town Strolls in Laos
Luang Prabang - Paying Your Respects to Laotian Tradition
Luang Prabang - The Illustrious Highlights of Laos’ Wilderness
Chiang Mai - From Luang Prabang to Northern Thailand
Chiang Mai - Learn the Art of Muay Thai
Chiang Mai - Sweeping Spectacles atop Doi Suthep
Chiang Mai - Delectable Dishes and Sky-High Views
Chiang Rai - Exploring an Ethical Elephant Sanctuary
Chiang Rai - Thailand’s Golden Triangle
Koh Samui - Thailand’s Great Island Retreat
Koh Samui - Sublime Snorkeling in Koh Samui
Koh Samui - Revel in Koh Samui’s Water Sports
Koh Samui - Cherishing Every Last Moment
- Peruse Bangkok’s back alleys, tuck into delicious Thai cuisine at foodie hotspots, and wander the sacred temple sites dotting the cityscape on a guided khlong, or canal, tour across the city’s network of rivers
- Explore the traditions of Thailand on a guided walking tour from Bangkok’s old quarters past ancient architecture, stunning temples, elaborate palaces, and bustling markets before you witness a Muay Thai boxing match in a historic stadium
- Transfer to the ancient temple ruins of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ayutthaya to explore Thailand’s dramatic spiritual past as well as delve into religious traditions with a master of Sak Yant tattooing
- Tour Luang Prabang’s laid-back Old Town on foot to unpack the region’s history at the Royal Palace Museum, explore its spiritual heritage at the Wat Visoun and Wat Xiengthong, and delve into Laotian culture at the Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre
- Pay your respects to Laotian tradition during humbling spiritual experiences, including the ritualistic alms giving ceremony early every morning and a visit to the Long Lao Mai Village in Luang Prabang
- Visit two of Luang Prabang’s significant wilderness highlights, including the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, where you will stumble upon thousands of Buddha statues, and the massive Kuang Si Waterfall, where you will wallow in cascading turquoise pools
- Discover the ancient pottery crafting history of the Chan Nua Village as you visit a charming pottery center, watch skilled locals creating meticulous clay products, and try your hands at crafting your own pottery creations
- Master the basic techniques of Muay Thai during a private lesson with a professional instructor at one of Chiang Mai’s coveted boxing camps before you explore the country’s oldest tea plantation
- Bask in the beautiful jungle backdrops at an ethical elephant sanctuary in Chiang Rai, where you will have the opportunity to care for, play with, and bath the magnificent Thai elephants
- Spend days wallowing in the luxurious seaside splendors of Koh Samui as you lounge with your toes in the soft pearl-white sands, swim and snorkel in crystal clear seas, and tuck into exquisite seafood dishes overlooking the ocean
$5,962 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Jorge S.
Reviewed By Rebecca B.
Reviewed By George G.
Reviewed By Ryan T.
Reviewed By John K.
Reviewed By Robert T.