You will have an immersive sensory experience during your 11-day Best of Croatia tour that takes you across the Adriatic Sea on a private yacht. Your time in Croatia will uncover timeless heritage and contemporary luxuries for an unforgettable adventure. From the grandeur of Split to the drama of Dubrovnik, you will savor the flavors of elegant wine and bask in the mouthwatering panoramas sweeping across elusive islands.
Split - Arrive in Marvelous Split at Leisure
Split is the second biggest city in Croatia and is often referred to as “The Mediterranean Flower.” It will not take too much time to find out the origin of Split’s nickname! After a private transfer to the hotel from Split airport, the rest of the day is at leisure to indulge in the beauty of the city and the splendor of Croatian cultural history. The city is impressive in its timelessness and comforting in its local spirit. You can enjoy the dramatic coastal mountains and turquoise Adriatic waters with city streets decorated with hints of ancient Romans, Byzantines, and Venetians.
Split - Discover the Guided Splendor of Split
Split - Explore the Beauty of Krka National Park
Brac - Begin your Illustrious Adriatic Cruise
Hvar - Sail along the Authentic Dalmatian Coast
Korcula - Continue Sailing to Fascinating Korcula
Mljet - Inch Closer to Dubrovnik at Wondrous Mljet
Dubrovnik - Arrive in Dubrovnik’s Rich Grandeur
Dubrovnik - Wander Dubrovnik’s Medieval Streets
Dubrovnik - Enjoy Dubrovnik at Leisure
Dubrovnik - Depart for Home
- Bask in the endless luxuries of a private yacht ferrying you along Croatia’s celebrated coastline and the Dalmatian islands
- Enjoy an immersive tour into the pristine nature of Krka National Park, where you can trek through the trees or plunge into the waters for a refreshing swim
- Discover the grand mysteries and mysterious grandeur of Dubrovnik’s preserved medieval beauty, from the red-tiled rooftops to the dramatic city walls
- Embrace a touch of history on the Elafiti Islands, the former playground for Dubrovnik’s aristocracy that highlights the classic character of the Mediterranean
- Revel in the most iconic places of ancient Split, where your guide will immerse you in the fascinating culture brimming from the preserved historic architecture
- Indulge in the essential flavors of the Adriatic Sea and Croatia with a captain’s dinner prepared aboard the yacht by the attentive staff
- Experience the essential wonders and charm of Hvar, often cited as one of the world’s most beautiful islands, as well as the island with the most UNESCO sites on the planet
- Savor the flavors of a famous winery on Hvar as you embrace a private wine tasting focused on local characteristics paired with mouthwatering cuisine
$5,605 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on 998 reviews.
Reviewed By Derek L.
Reviewed By paulette a.
Reviewed By Misti S.
Reviewed By James P.
Reviewed By Diane Z.
Reviewed By beth g.