Unspoiled nature and timeless history represent essential beauty during your 8-day Croatia highlights tour. You will spend a full week discovering the wonders of Dubrovnik’s city walls and Zagreb’s cosmopolitan charms. With Split’s classic architecture dating back to ancient Rome and Hvar’s natural grandeur giving way to delectable flavors, Croatia is blissful in its diversity and simply the embodiment of the Mediterranean at its best.
Zagreb - Arrive in Zagreb, Croatia’s Capital
Zagreb is a charming middle-European city where the irresistible flair of the grandiose Austro-Hungarian Empire meets the lively energy of the Mediterranean. Habsburg-era buildings line the city streets with a historic appeal, while fancy parks reminiscent of Vienna will invite you for a retreat from a city hubbub. Zagreb is an inspiring historic site but also a dynamic cosmopolitan city. Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be met and transferred to the hotel to experience the exuberant and hospitable ambiance. Zagreb events brighten up the streets with music, tasteful street food, artistic decorations, and a good mood.
Zagreb - Embrace an Excursion into Cultural Zagreb
Split - Enjoy Plitvice Lakes National Park’s Charm
Split - Explore Dynamic Split and Trogir
Split - Discover Hvar’s Diverse Wonder
Dubrovnik - Visit Mali Ston en route to Dubrovnik
Dubrovnik - Wander Dubrovnik’s Timeless Streets
Dubrovnik - Depart For Home
- Witness the impressive combination of traditional heritage and contemporary culture in the vibrant daily life of Zagreb during your privately guided tour
- Sail between the Dalmation Islands to reach Hvar, where classic architecture and natural beauty converge to create an inspiring destination
- Indulge in the essential pairing of delicate wine and decadent oysters with a private tour on an oyster farm in Mali Ston
- Discover the timeless wonders of Split, where the layers of the past decorate contemporary cultural charms
- Explore the famous and dynamic walls of Dubrovnik as they encircle the fascinating landmarks of the medieval cityscape
- Embrace tradition and classic beauty when visiting Trogir’s 2,300-year-old streets leading to epic views of the Adriatic Sea
- Delight in the encompassing nature of Plitvice Lakes National Park, where the glistening lakes and thundering waterfalls reveal the essential mystique of Croatia’s landscape
- Sample the complex and mouthwatering tastes of traditional Croatian flavors with an eclectic wine tasting and authentic traditional meal
$3,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on 1062 reviews.
Reviewed By paulette a.
Reviewed By Jamal D.
Reviewed By Diane Z.
Reviewed By Misti S.
Reviewed By Jack F.
Reviewed By michael e.