Let the majesty of Morocco and sensations of Spain sweep you away on this immaculate 21-day heritage tour of Europe and North Africa’s multicultural jewels. Customizable to suit every traveler's needs, this action-packed history and cultural tour from Madrid’s bustling metropolitan to Ronda’s medieval hilltop fortress and the wine estates of Priorat to the Sahara Desert’s surreal Kasbahs immerses visitors into each country's melting pot of cultural influence.
Madrid - Indulge in Spanish Tapas
Football fans, history buffs, enthusiastic foodies, and art enthusiasts will find the pleasures of Spain’s central metropolis, Madrid, in every corner of its Baroque neighborhoods and throughout its tree-hugged boulevards. Rich repositories of historic art, lush parks laden with colorful flowers, and detailed architecture lining the streets will backdrop your short transfer from the airport to a charming accommodation in the heart of the city. After arriving, you will join a culinary guide and walk the busy districts to a variety of tapas bars serving authentic Spanish cuisine. The vibrant atmosphere and decadent flavors will seduce your senses this evening.
Madrid - The Prado Museum and City Highlights
Granada - Admire the Andalusian Countryside
Granada - Royal Discoveries in the Alhambra Palace
Granada - Memories of a Moorish Fortress
Seville - World-Class Wine Tasting in Ronda
Seville - A Taste of Home-Cooked Spanish Cuisine
Seville - A Historic Spanish Playground
Barcelona - A Coveted Catalonian Culinary Tour
Barcelona - Day title to have 60 characters or less
Barcelona - Terroirs and Varietals of the Priorat Region
Chefchaouen - A Quiet Afternoon in Morocco’s Blue City
Fez - A Journey Back in Time
Fez - Fascinating 9th-Century Cultural History
Merzouga - Touring the Moroccan Countryside
Sahara Desert - Across the Shifting Sand Dunes
Skoura - Crossing the Road of a Thousand Kasbahs
Skoura - The Captivating Kasbahs of Skoura
Marrakech - The Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou of Ouarzazate
Marrakech - Unforgettable Moments in Morocco
Marrakech - Busy Mornings in Morocco
- Stroll the busy Spanish neighborhoods of Madrid with a knowledgeable culinary guide and visit a variety of famous tapas bars to explore the tantalizing flavors of Spain
- Explore Madrid’s art and cultural highlights from the evocative masterpieces of Europe’s greatest artists in the Prado Museum to the fascinating local lifestyle and heritage captured by the Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace, and the San Miguel market
- Admire the staggeringly beautiful and regal designs and architecture of the Alhambra Palace during a private tour from Granada to the Moorish heritage landmark and its immaculately well-kept Generalife Gardens
- Join a friendly local family in Seville for a day of Spanish culinary exploration, including a cooking class introducing you to the secrets of regional Andalusian cuisine and an informative dining experience tracing the history of Seville’s dishes
- Discover the flavors of regional Catalonian cuisine during an extensive gastronomy tour of Barcelona’s best-kept culinary secrets and popular celebrity-owned restaurants
- Let the wonders of Barcelona blow you away during a guided half-day city highlights tour to Gothic cathedrals, the visionary and surreal architectural works of Antoni Gaudi such as the Sagrada Familia, and the Catalonian Roman ruins
- Escape to the quiet Catalonia countryside for a wine tasting tour of the Priorat region’s prestigious varietals at an estate overlooking the pastoral landscape veiled in flourishing grape vineyards
- Stopover at the Volubilis ruins en route to c, Morocco, to absorb the ancient Roman heritage reflected in the historic ruins and surprisingly preserved colorful mosaics that drape the internal walls of the century-old constructs
- Uncover the spiritual origins of Fez during a guided tour of its significant heritage highlights and the fascinating culture that appears to remain frozen in time
- Tour the Moroccan countryside between Fez and the Sahara Desert as you make your way to picturesque observation decks overlooking the vastly different towns of Ifrane, Midelt, and Erfoud
- Embrace the desolate beauty of the Sahara Desert as you crossing the golden sand seas by 4x4 and plod across the parched plains on camels before returning to a gorgeous tented campsite for dinner and unparalleled stargazing scenes
- Wander through Morocco’s world-famous city of Marrakech to view life as a local and revel in tours of the bustling Djemaa el-Fna, ancient Bahia Palace, and riveting Saadian Tombs
$6,547 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Vinay P.
Reviewed By karen l.
Reviewed By Chad C.
Reviewed By Del K.
Reviewed By Larry H.
Reviewed By Robin S.