Explore Africa’s highlights on this 15-day safari leading from the borders of Entebbe to the lush wilds of Zambezi National Park. Along the way, embrace the beauty of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest as you walk amongst gorillas and soak up the swoon-worthy scenes of Masai Mara as you cruise across sweeping bushveld. From the diverse environments you find yourselves in to the iconic wildlife wandering Africa, every moment is worth capturing.
Entebbe - Embracing Entebbe’s Ugandan Ambiance
Being the former seat of Uganda’s government, Entebbe is a historic town dripping with cultural character where you will spend your first evening on your African exploration. The town circles a peninsula on Lake Victoria, sharing shimmering waterside views from your hotel suite. After checking in, you may wander Entebbe’s charming districts and come to unravel the region’s distinct Ugandan lifestyle and scenery as you check out busy markets, stroll along quiet lakeside beaches, and amble through prolific fields of forests in the Botanical Gardens.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - In the Cover of Uganda’s Chartreuse Canopy
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - Boundless Natural Beauty and Captivating Local Culture
Queen Elizabeth National Park - Sensational Ugandan Safari Scenes
Queen Elizabeth National Park - Uganda’s Fascinating Wildlife
Queen Elizabeth National Park - Savoring Every Safari Moment
Nairobi - From City to Safari in Seconds
Amboseli National Park - Adventures in Amboseli beneath Mount Kilimanjaro
Amboseli National Park - The Pinnacle of African Safari Exploration
Lake Naivasha - A Moments Quiet in Lake Naivasha
Masai Mara - Kenya’s Untamed Safari Spirit
Masai Mara - Immersing Yourself in Maasai Culture
Victoria Falls - Wildlife Discoveries in the Zambezi National Park
Victoria Falls - Phenomenal Pictures of the Victoria Falls
Victoria Falls - Soaking Up Zimbabwe’s Breathtaking Views
- Wander the dense jungles of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest on a thrilling gorilla trekking safari that will show off the forest’s boundless, untouched beauty and provide unique up-close encounters with the area’s massive gorillas and other wildlife
- Tour Bwindi’s sprawling wooded hills to humble tribal villages peppering the park, where you will delve into Uganda’s rich and ancient history as you meet local communities, understand their distinct traditions, and indulge in their unique delicacies
- Peruse the remarkable environments of Queen Elizabeth National Park on guided game drives, visiting popular parts of the park known for their impressive wildlife sightings and unobstructed observation points overlooking the lush landscapes
- Adventure across the immense bushveld of Amboseli on morning and afternoon safaris that will reveal the astounding natural beauty veiling the region and introduce you to the impressive game viewing opportunities in the reserve
- Visit the alluring banks of Lake Naivasha and swoon over the spectacular scenery circling the calm destination as you capture fascinating photography of the wildlife and nourishing wetlands
- Cruise across the luxuriant bushveld and vast open plains of Masai Mara on morning and afternoon safari drives that will spotlight extraordinary wildlife encounters set on the country’s revered wilderness stage
- Immerse yourself in traditional Maasai culture at tribal villages set within the wilderness, where locals will welcome you and share their wisdom through ancient performances and traditional cuisine
- Make your way across the Zambezi National Park and capture remarkable images of the riverside environments and impressive collection of animals and birdlife that call this unspoiled region home
- Snap up an array of memorable photographs of the World Wonder, Victoria Falls, from panoramic viewpoints overlooking its majestic scenery and marvel at the sheer magnificence of the geological formation
$9,745 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 15 reviews.
Reviewed By Adam K.
Reviewed By alicia a.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Isabelle G.
Reviewed By Amie S.
Reviewed By Rebekah M.