Let Cape Town’s cosmopolitan charm and cultural allure dazzle you, Franschhoek’s deep-rooted history and wine-making heritage entice you, and Sabi Sands Game Reserve’s gorgeous green grasslands and abundant wildlife enchant you on this 10-day classic South African tour and safari. With guided experiences and time at leisure allowing you to experience the best of these destinations, the stage is set for a spectacular stay.
Cape Town - Touching Down in South Africa’s Mother City
The mother city of South Africa, Cape Town, boasts a romantic cityscape bursting with cultural charm and sophisticated allure. The world-famous Western Cape escape also brags postcard Blue Flag beaches, iconic museums, and a surrounding wilderness that will seduce you from the moment you arrive and transfer to your accommodation tucked away in the foothills of Table Mountain. Today, you may embrace the sights, sounds, and smells of the vibrant cityscape during activities of your choice, from a night on the town to a stroll along the V&A Waterfront.
Cape Town - Captivating Cruise around the Cape Peninsula
Cape Town - Explore the Cityscape at Your Pace
Franschhoek - Discovering the Distinctions of Cape Wine
Franschhoek - Sumptuous Wines and Huguenot History
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - From the Cape to Kruger
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Primal Nature Sightings in Sabi Sands
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Searching for the Finest Safari Details
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - Photography and Pampering in the Pristine Park
Sabi Sands Game Reserve - The Wilderness’ Crescendo
- Welcome the cultural character and majestic scenery of the Western Cape on an extensive tour of the Cape Peninsula leading from Cape Town to Hout Bay and along Chapman’s Peak towards the meeting point of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans, the Cape of Good Hope
- Spend a day exploring Cape Town at your pace, delving into the country’s dramatic past at commemorative displays of Nelson Mandela on Robben Island, or admiring the Western Cape’s vast coastal beauty from the looming summit of Table Mountain
- Appease your discerning palate during a sommelier-guided Cape Winelands tour to the world-famous region’s elite estates peppering the breathtaking rolling vineyards veiling the Western Cape from Constantia to Stellenbosch and beyond
- Tuck into an assortment of delightful farm-to-table delicacies while sipping on famous Franschhoek wines, and dabble in the Huguenot history underpinning the Franschhoek valley during visits of its coveted monuments and museums
- Explore the vast, untamed environments of Sabi Sands on guided 4x4 safaris that will share sensational encounters with South Africa’s iconic wildlife, including the Big Five, giraffes, zebras, wildebeest, springbok, and so much more
- Trek through the bushveld on guided bushwalks alongside armed rangers to get up close with your natural surroundings, appreciating the smallest beautiful floral details blossoming across the park as well as the curious creatures, such as the Little Five
- Indulge in vitalizing pampering at a wellness center surrounded by the luxuriant wilderness and feel your worries melt away while soaking up the spa therapies and scenic panoramas
- Capture quintessential African images, such as the blazing sunsets silhouetting the bushveld and lions taking down their prey on a unique photographic safari set in the Sabi Sands stage
$4,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Russell W.
Reviewed By Ruth A.
Reviewed By Mary B.
Reviewed By Ronny C.
Reviewed By Jill T.