Lose yourself in the luxuries of Thailand on this elegant 12-day vacation to the Land of Smiles’ exquisite destinations, including the forested mountains of Chiang Mai, and the sparkling white sand beaches of Krabi. From spa therapies offered at your palatial resorts to animal sightings in the proliferating jungles, encounter the majesty of lands left unspoiled and city’s bursting with culture and heritage.
Bangkok - First Class in the Land of Smiles
You will touch down in the Land of Smiles, meet your private transfer at the international airport, and head for your palatial accommodation tucked away in one of the capital city’s towering skyscrapers. Enjoying the first-class amenities on offer at your spectacular accommodation, you will have no trouble acclimating to your new home for the next few days. This evening, you may settle in at any of the many award-winning restaurants peppering the dazzling skyline for a gourmet Thai meal prepared by an acclaimed chef.
Bangkok - Old Quarter Highlights and the Chao Phraya River
Bangkok - Culinary Class with a Celebrity Chef
Chiang Mai - The Northern Capital of Thailand
Chiang Mai - The Life of the Locals
Chiang Mai - A Day Caring for the Elephants
Chiang Mai - The Dazzling Discoveries on Doi Inthanon
Krabi - Elegant Cocktails and Orange Sunsets
Krabi - Basking in the Golden Sunshine
Krabi - Paddling the Waters of Koh Hong
Krabi - The Curious Marine Creatures of Koh Phi Phi
Krabi - A Lavish Goodbye to Thailand
- Be dazzled by the curious hidden gems tucked away within Bangkok’s Old Quarter and witness the city by night under the luminous glow of the twinkling stars during an enchanting dinner cruise across the Chao Phraya River
- Learn how to prepare a selection of coveted Thai dishes under the guidance of an acclaimed celebrity chef during a remarkable and enticing culinary class in Bangkok
- Discover Chiang Mai by tuk-tuk on a unique tour revealing the history and culture underpinning the northern capital as reflected by landmarked sites including the Iron Bridge and the Three Kings Monument
- Explore rural Chiang Mai, visiting the welcoming locals of the traditional Mae Kampong Village, where you will learn more about their distinct culture and appreciate the views of the unspoiled wilderness they live amongst
- Spend a day caring for the majestic Thai elephants and treasuring the extraordinary environment views at an incredible sanctuary devoted to protecting the mistreated creatures
- Trek through the verdant forest coating the Doi Inthanon Mountain to stumble upon the curious creatures and blossoming plant life that lives within this staggering stretch of greenery
- Embrace the remarkable forested land and crystal blue seascapes presented as you paddle along the marvelous waterways weaving through Koh Hong
- Wallow in the balmy waters of Phi Phi and discover the marvelous marine creatures below the glossy surface as you snorkel off the islands picture-perfect white-sand beaches
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Janet J.
Reviewed By Shari S.
Reviewed By Sara M.
Reviewed By Rebecca V.
Reviewed By Sherry Y.
Reviewed By Joan B.