The experience of discovery will take you through the marvels of culture and wildlife on this custom tailored tour through the past and present traditions, unrivaled landscapes, and endless wonder of Thailand. From the Chao Phraya River to the Golden Triangle, pristine sandy beaches to incredible hill tribes, you will find the unique and the treasured, the fabled and the masterful as if were created just for you. Hidden within the spectacular flavors or wondrous jungle where temples climb over...
Bangkok - Experienced Arrivals
Arrive in Bangkok, the fabulous metropolis of Thailand that rushes past in vibrant colors and endless energy. You will be met at the airport by a private transfer and taken to your plush accommodations at the Peninsula Hotel. Settle into the luxuries that overlook the fabulous Chao Phraya River, the graceful waterway that runs adjacent to the city’s classic history. There is a vivacious mixture of past and present swimming around Bangkok’s streets, filled with sparkling temples and pagodas, equally as impressive as the rising skyscrapers. It is easy to get lost amongst the wonder, from the effervescent aroma of the food to the quiet charm of the Golden Mountain. As you look out through your hotel room window over the expanse of the city you know the discovery has begun.
Bangkok - Discovering the Dawn
Chiang Rai - Discovering Gold
Chiang Rai - Into the Surrounding Hills
Chiang Mai - The Wandering Roads
Chiang Mai - A Day With Elephants
Bangkok - Spires of Experience
Bangkok - Beyond Siam
Krabi - The Natural Steps
Krabi - Never a Time To Be Krabi
Krabi - Discovered and Experienced
- Luxuriate in the comforts and plush accommodation set within magnificent scenery
- Settle along the spectacular shores of Krabi province filled with pristine beaches and unique landscape
- Witness the grand history of the ancient capital of Siam at Ayutthaya
- Venture into the jungle to visit the exquisite temples throughout the Chiang Mai mountains
- Visit storied cultures within the forested landscapes outside of Chiang Mai, including the people of the Karen Hill Tribe
- Explore the Golden Triangle where three countries converge
- Discover the marvelous Metal Palace, a temple with unique and magnificent architecture
- Celebrate and get to know the noble elephant with a visit to the Chiang Dao Elephant Training Camp
$3,218 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Lyndsay W.
Reviewed By Josh B.
Reviewed By Brittany A.
Reviewed By Carla R.
Reviewed By Sahil S.