Between Bangkok and Koh Samui lies a collection of incredible experiences within Thailand that are waiting to be discovered during this exceptionally handcrafted 14-day tour across the countryside and Gulf of Thailand. The mesmerizing temples of Bangkok, staggering spectacles of Surat Thani’s wilderness, and splendid seascape scenes of Koh Samui are only a few of the treasures that you will experience during this absorbing adventure with thrilling family activities.
Bangkok - A Golden Skyline
Thai culture comes to life throughout the city of Bangkok and is presented by humming markets and evocative temples. You will lose yourself in the wonders of the city from the moment you arrive and transfer to your comfortable accommodation in one of the city’s flourishing districts. From here, you may appreciate the distinctive scenes of Thai life from your balcony that will overlook the sprawling city.
Bangkok - Exploring Bangkok’s Temples
Bangkok - The Green Lungs of Bangkok
Kanchanaburi - Retreat on the River Kwai
Kanchanaburi - The Thai Countryside
Surat Thani - The Erawan Waterfall
Surat Thani - One With Nature
Surat Thani - Gliding Across Cheowlan Lake
Koh Samui - Thailand’s Tropical Shores
Koh Samui - Tropical Island Splendor
Koh Samui - Island-Hopping to Koh Phangan
Koh Samui - The Island’s Culture and Heritage
Koh Samui - Moments with Thai Elephants
Koh Samui - Departure
- Admire the spiritual roots of Thailand during an exclusive tour of Bangkok’s Buddhist temples, such as Wat Pho and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha
- Meander the unspoiled forests of Bangkok’s artificial green lungs of Bang Kra Jao on bicycles for spectacular natural sightings
- Learn more about Thailand’s dramatic history on privately guided tours of the impactful Death Railway and explore the unspoiled wilderness by bicycle and bamboo raft
- Wallow in the forest scenery when touring to the silver streams of the Erawan Waterfall
- Escape to the enchanting Khao Sok National Park to spend an evening in a fairy-tale forest cabin
- Delight in a privately guided cruise across Cheowlan Lake and swoon over the mountain vistas and lakeside spectacles
- Bask in the tropical island allure of Koh Samui and Koh Phangan on an island-hopping tour of these two karst isles
- Play with and feed elephants while learning about local conservation efforts in an ethical elephant sanctuary
$6,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.99 stars based on 122 reviews.
Reviewed By Nancy S.
Reviewed By Jessica R.
Reviewed By Ryan S.
Reviewed By Sofya N.
Reviewed By Valmore B.
Reviewed By Jasper O.