Between Sri Lanka and the Maldives, boundless beauty is yours to discover with this resplendent 14-day tour to a collection of palatial resorts within some of the most breathtaking settings. Along the way, your expedition will reveal the spiritual origins of Sri Lankan culture, present bucolic scenes, and provide you with idyllic moments on an exclusive island getaway.
Thirappane - The Sri Lankan Countryside
You will be met by your private driver at Colombo International Airport and transfer to an exquisite resort located approximately 5 hours away in the unspoiled wilderness of Thirappane. Your journey will be comfortable and highlight the natural beauty that veils the Sri Lankan countryside. Upon your arrival, you will settle in to your palatial accommodation that boasts lush landscape vistas of the Ulagalla Lake. Your accommodation will also boast luxurious and modern amenities that are indicative of a top-tier resort. After checking in, you can lounge around the pool or gallop across the resort on horseback.
Thirappane - Ancient Stories of Anuradhapura
Sigiriya - The History of Polonnaruwa
Kandy - Discoveries in the Dambulla Caves
Kandy - Sri Lanka’s Spellbinding Environments
Hatton - Hatton’s Picturesque Plantations
Hatton - The History of Hatton’s Hallowed Tea
Galle - Modern Luxuries in a Colonial Port City
Galle - The Teas of Galle by Tuk-Tuk
Colombo - The Masterwork of Geoffrey Bawa
Laamu Atoll - An Island for Only a Few and You
Laamu Atoll - Sea Sightings and Forested Landscapes
Laamu Atoll - A Desert Island by Dhoni
Laamu Atoll - Departure
- Explore the ancient origins of the old-world city of Anuradhapura and visit iconic heritage sites cherished by the locals, such as Sri Maha Bodhi, Brazen Palace, and Mihintale
- Immerse yourself in spiritual and cultural traditions when touring Polonnaruwa’s Gal Viharaya Buddhist monuments, Royal Palace ruins, and a Shiva Temple
- Swoon over the remarkable temples that are embedded into the caves of a cliffside and veiled in emblematic artwork during a chaperoned tour of the Dambulla Cave Temples
- Allow the fragrances and flavors of locally grown spices to seduce you during a private tour of the spice gardens among Matale’s golden landscape
- Practice mindfulness through meditation with an experienced guide before appreciating the fairytale beauty of Peradeniya Botanical Gardens
- Unravel the history of Hatton’s hallowed tea production during a tour of the idyllic plantations across the emerald countryside
- Delight in the unique opportunity of traveling by way of a traditional tuk-tuk to Galle’s coveted tea factory, where exquisite brews are prepared
- Admire the astounding architecture of Geoffrey Bawa while enjoying a behind-the-scenes tour of his evocative Bentota home
- Discover the spellbinding land and seascape highlights that sweep across the private island of Laamu Atoll during snorkeling experiences and hiking expeditions
- Cruise across the tranquil sea to an isolated desert island that is totally removed from the crowds to wallow in the serenity of a luxuriant paradise
$11,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.71 stars based on 35 reviews.
Reviewed By Jessica M.
Reviewed By Julia B.
Reviewed By Chrishona H.
Reviewed By Soumya B.
Reviewed By Cullen M.
Reviewed By Jonathan L.