Tropical white sand shores with crystal clear seas are set to seduce you on this 14-day Thailand and the Maldives beach vacation. Embrace the thrill of adventure partaking in exciting watersports, delve into Thai culture on explorations of the capital city and northern Lanna villages, and photograph the immaculate coastal scenery and pearls of the Andaman Sea during this handcrafted getaway that embodies the perfect tropical escape.
Maldives - Make Memories in the Maldives
The Maldives archipelago in South Asia boasts some of the best beaches in the world. The beautiful cyan-blue waters enwreathe powdery white sand shorelines lined with palm trees and chartreuse-colored vegetation. Islands big and small compose the archipelago, and accommodation speckles the idyllic coastlines. Piers jut out into the sea with suites appearing to hang over the shimmering water’s surface. You will enjoy the secluded pleasures of your accommodation in the Maldives after transferring from the airport and tuck into sensational seafood as the sunsets over the oceanic horizon.
Maldives - Snorkel in the Sun-Kissed Sea
Maldives - Action-Packed Watersport Activities
Maldives - Sit Back and Relax in Style
Maldives - Island Hopping in the Maldives
Bangkok - Thailand’s Bustling Capital City
Bangkok - Cultural Tour of Ratchaburi and the Capital
Bangkok - Masterclass in Thai Cuisine
Chiang Mai - Head for the Northern Thai Hills
Chiang Mai - Explore Lanna Heritage
Phuket - Escape to Thai Shorelines
Phuket - Jewels of the Andaman Sea
Phuket - Explore the Island at Leisure
Phuket - Explore Before You Go
- Snorkel the colorful coral reefs surrounding the sun-kissed islands in the Maldives archipelago to spot the curious marine life
- Partake in action-packed watersports, including water flying, parasailing, tubing, and more to see new perspectives of the Maldives
- Hop from island to island, discovering the marine life and capturing the stunning scenery on a cruise around the Maldives
- Snake through the interconnected waterways of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market via longtail boat to immerse yourself in Thailand’s traditions
- Explore Bangkok’s bustling cityscape on a tour leading to the ancient golden and porcelain-covered temples, including Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaew, and Wat Pho
- Relish a masterclass in Thai cooking as you join a celebrity chef after a culinary tasting tour in Bangkok to create timeless local cuisine
- Explore Chiang Mai city on an immersive heritage tour of the Warorot Market, Wat Chiang Man, Doi Suthep Temple, and more
- Revel in an island-hopping adventure across the Andaman Sea to Koh Phi Phi’s vibrant town, Bamboo Island’s dazzling reefs, Pileh Lagoon’s emerald waters, and more
$9,053 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By David a.
Reviewed By Angie N.
Reviewed By Emilio J.
Reviewed By Jill K.
Reviewed By JOHN D.