Boundless beauty is yours to discover on this resplendent 14-day tour of Sri Lanka and the Maldives that will take you to a collection of palatial resorts set within some of the world’s most breathtaking settings. Along the way, your expedition will reveal the spiritual origins of local culture, present bucolic scenes in which you can indulge, and share moments worth swooning over on exclusive island getaways.
Thirappane - Splendors of the Sri Lankan Countryside
You will be met by your private transfer at Colombo International Airport and transfer to an exquisite resort located approximately 5 hours away in the sprawling unspoiled wilderness of Thirappane. Your journey will be comfortable and serene, spotlighting the unending natural beauty that veils the Sri Lankan countryside. Upon arrival, your palatial accommodation will boast lush landscape vistas of the tranquil Ulagalla Lake and suites embellished in historical furnishings yet bejeweled with unrivaled modern amenities indicative of a top-tier secluded resort. You may lap up moments lounging around the pool or galloping across the resort on horseback before turning in.
Thirappane - Astonishing Ancient Stories Shrouding Anuradhapura
Sigiriya - Peer into the History of Polonnaruwa
Kandy - Dreamy Discoveries within the Dambulla Caves
Kandy - Serenity within Sri Lanka’s Spellbinding Environments
Hatton - High Tea on Hatton’s Picturesque Plantations
Hatton - Immersed in the History of Hatton’s Hallowed Tea
Galle - Modern Luxuries in a Postcard-Perfect Colonial Port City
Galle - Touring the Teas of Galle by Tuk-Tuk
Colombo - Absorbed by the Masterwork of Geoffrey Bawa
Laamu Atoll - An Island for Only a Few and You
Laamu Atoll - Stellar Sea Sightings and Luxuriant Forested Landscapes
Laamu Atoll - Over the Swells to a Desert Island by Dhoni
Laamu Atoll - Memorable Moments in Sri Lanka and the Maldives
- Explore the ancient origins of the old-world city Anuradhapura as you visit iconic heritage sites cherished by the locals including Sri Maha Bodhi, Brazen Palace, and Mihintale
- Trace spiritual and cultural traditions as you tour Polonnaruwa’s Gal Viharaya Buddhist monuments, evocative Royal Palace ruins, and stunning Shiva Temple
- Swoon over the remarkable temples embedded into the caves of a cliffside and veiled in emblematic artwork on a chaperoned tour of the Dambulla cave temples
- Let the fragrances and flavors of locally grown spices seduce you as you privately tour to spice gardens sprinkling Matale’s golden landscape
- Practice mindfulness through meditation led by an experienced guide before visiting the fairytale beauty of Peradeniya Botanical Gardens with an expert Botanist
- Unravel the history of Hatton’s hallowed tea production as you tour the idyllic plantations sprawling across the emerald countryside
- Relish the unique opportunity of transferring in a traditional tuk-tuk to Galle’s coveted tea factory where exquisite brews are prepared
- Admire the astounding architecture of Geoffrey Bawa as you enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of his evocative Bentota home
- Discover the spellbinding seascape and landscape highlights sweeping the luxurious private island of Laamu Atoll during snorkeling experiences and hiking expeditions across the spectacular destination
- Cruise gracefully across the tranquil sea to an isolated desert island totally removed from the crowds where you may wallow in the serenity of this luxuriant paradise
$6,295 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.81 stars based on 180 reviews.
Reviewed By Jessica M.
Reviewed By Julia B.
Reviewed By Chrishona H.
Reviewed By Soumya B.
Reviewed By manasi n.
Reviewed By Jenn S.